10/6/2019 Bills @ Titans 2nd half thread

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I don't want my QB afraid to throw into traffic. If Yeldon keeps running that's a huge 1st down conversion. Watch it again. Yeldon stopped and looked confused.

he did but there was a ton of traffic  Best to throw it away give Tenn had done squat  but the in doesnt looks so pointless if he was in fact targeting Yeldon

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I don't know about that really... It'll take a better look to say for sure, but the problem is with the WR not doing his job, it's impossible to tell what could have been. Byard is covering Yeldon and keeps going and gets the ball... In theory, if it is Yeldons fault, Allen is throwing the ball where Yeldon is supposed to be. 

Are you sure he was throwing to Yeldon? The ball was thrown at Beasley. I wonder if Yeldon stopped thinking Beasley was the target. 

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don't want my QB afraid to throw into traffic. If Yeldon keeps running that's a huge 1st down conversion. Watch it again. Yeldon stopped and looked confused.

I don’t disagree on playing with aggression, but pick your spots. Didn’t look like he was going to Yeldon to me, but you may be right on that. 

As much as Allen looks good at times and bad at other times we have to remember he is a project in work. I know it will not be popular but the fact remains he shouldn’t have even played last year and still needs time to develop. We just have to put up with his bone head plays for another year or two to see what he becomes. 

• Like (+1) 1