10/6/2019 Bills @ Titans 1st half thread

I’m not a superstitious dude,  but I think I may have the jinx going on Tennessee’s kicker today. 

Both kicks i stood up, crossed my fingers and repeated “miss it, miss it, miss it, miss it”.... 

I’m obviously doing my part today! ?

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

I’m not a superstitious dude,  but I think I may have the jinx going on Tennessee’s kicker today. 

Both kicks i stood up, crossed my fingers and repeated “miss it, miss it, miss it, miss it”.... 

I’m obviously doing my part today! ?

Good job brotha!!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

No it isnt. It is unfortunate and not deliberate but its a penalty.  Look what he almost did to his knee. 

It''s actually a terrible flag. He was blocked into him. It shouldn't have been called. 

A rushing defender is prohibited from forcibly hitting in the knee area or below a passer who has one or both feet on the ground, even if the initial contact is above the knee. It is not a foul if the defender is blocked (or fouled) into the passer and has no opportunity to avoid him.

Edited by Watkins90

Just now, Rocky Landing said:

It's call they have to make.

They do not have to rule incidental contact when Milano is clearly not in control due to the cut block.

Frankly, I don't understand why the cut block that far after the snap is allowed either.  Only protecting the QB legs is careless