10/6/2019 Bills @ Titans 1st half thread

That was an example of a great play all around...Ryan put the heat on Allen..Allen made a perfect throw to Knox under intense pressure and the D covered very well and knocked it away...

Would have been nice to see Knox come up with the catch but it was a tight window

Every single pass play WRs are running 15-20 yards down the field. Why can we run more rub routes, quick outs, 3 yard curl etc?

Its so exhausting watching Allen do these 5 step drops and sit in the pocket....

Edited by 1ZAYDAY1

We need another running back, badly.  We're putting too much on Josh's back, and now we have the backup center and guard in.  We should be winning this game by now.  If Motor can't get better after the bye week, we need to get another RB in here to take the load off Frank.  It's clear they're not going to give Yeldon the rock except as a pass catcher out the backfield.

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

This is what everyone wanted!

NO HERO BALL!

TAKE YOUR CHECKDOWN!

Enjoy.

No, I want a QB who can scan the field and find the open receiver. I want a QB who can throw receivers open. I don't want a QB who plays hero ball and makes a ton of mistakes nor a game manager. Big difference.