Duke signed to active roster

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Dumb question. Obviously Duke was activated to the roster, but did he practice with the 1st team offense all week? How does that work being activated a day before a game? 

No wr is injured and there are 6 other WRs.   You expect him to go from PS to first string?    He should get decent play time but expectations may be a little out of whack.  

4 hours ago, Speedy Beebe said:

I thought that they couldn’t this season?

no the Bills can't call him up this year its been discussed a bunch the posts are satorical jests speedy

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

My prediction is Duke will accomplish some of the things Kelvin Benjamin failed at.

what like not get fat or summon up a valiant effort? *snicker snicker* 

Edited by Margarita
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Hope this will end the incessant "Duke" babble in here.

Then of course there'll still be the redundant threads/posts clamoring for all too often injured and expensive A.J. Green and overrated & overpaid Stephon Diggs.....

And there'll be more must gets they'll bellyache about.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

It's impossible to imagine, for me, with six WR already on the roster, that they would add him and then not activate him tomorrow. So either Zay, Foster or McKenzie is likely inactive. I hope it's Zay. We don't know if Foster is 100% although he has been practicing.

If they want to shop Zay I don’t think they would inactivate him- Foster more likely?

2 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

If they want to shop Zay I don’t think they would inactivate him- Foster more likely?

Foster is injured, so likely inactive. The Bills want to win a football game, and probably aren’t too concerned about shopping anyone. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Then of course there'll still be the redundant threads/posts clamoring for all too often injured and expensive A.J. Green and overrated & overpaid Stephon Diggs.....

Ah, What's Your Point?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

YESSSSSSSSSSS!

Dukes earned it

Yes, but only because my 43 year old, 6’4”, 290 pound body just played 9 games of full court street basketball at the park for almost 4 hours.

But my nipples did firm up quite a bit when I saw this news.  

Ive never seen hard nipples on a 290 lb man. I feel like it’s worth it’s own thread 

6 hours ago, Tsaikotic said:

he has reminded me of T.O. ...lets hope he looks the part in a real game

I would say he’s more like Dez Bryant in that he’s not very fast but he’s a hands catcher that should fight for the ball in traffic...

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

I think both sides of the debate are pretty happy they get to see Duke with actual bullets flying. The common argument against him is “he was playing against inferior competition” the argument for him is “he has produced when given the opportunity”. Stay tuned, someone is about to be declared the winner in the next couple of weeks. I’m starting the crows on the grill now, there will be plenty to be ate regardless of Duke’s performance. 

My prediction is that one of three things happens with Duke:

1. He takes snaps away from Foster, not Zay Jones

2. He gets less than 15 plays total (less than 20% of snaps)

3. He is inactive tomorrow

As a result the posters here at TBD have a collective nuclear meltdown. 

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

geesh heaven forbid folks actually post comments of interest on a Bills Message board if you don't like the topic why click on the thread...@-@ 

• Like (+1) 1