Bills fans are everywhere - even in Oregon

WideNine

My spouse is from Rochester and we meet people from the area all the time.  And as she talks to them numerous times it's been someone that knows a lot of the same people.

There are Bills fans everywhere.  It is amazing.  I've met them in all part so the country and world.

When we finally hit it and are really good and win playoff games etc, it will be crazy.

Thread tangential post:

My friends The Senator and Charley and I managed to convince a bar in SF to open at 10AM (instead of noon), buy the NFL Ticket (brand new at the time) and show the Bills in the early 90's. Keep in mind, the place already had C-band and Ku-band satellites on the roof. It took the owners (brothers) about 30 seconds to decide to do it, on the condition I bartend every Sunday morning. That place is the North Star, shown in this picture from the Buffalo News yesterday:

https://buffalonews.com/2019/10/06/an-enigma-wrapped-in-a-riddle-the-palo-alto-guy-in-bills-zubasz-pants/

Charley now lives in Portland, Oregon and can be spotted on Sunday haunting the downtown bars and watching the Bills. Not sure what bar he frequents for the game. I'll have to find out.

Edited by The Dean
  • Like (+1) 1