Allen clears protocol and expected to play Vs Titans

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

Do me a favor after the Bills beat the Titans and Josh has a great game please don’t comment. Your on a 7 week Concussion protocol Josh Allen comment  sabbatical. I can’t help that you put your self there. 

Dude...I’m Korean and not Japanese.  I didn’t have anything to do with Pearl Harbor.

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

The titans didn't know....hopefully they wasted time preparing for two different QB's

if they did they are idiots. They should have prepared for Allen. And then adjust to the lesser talent if needed 

14 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

The titans didn't know....hopefully they wasted time preparing for two different QB's

You never can tell.  Keep in mind at one time they owned the song ‘? Houston, Houston Oilers ?’, perhaps the worst team fight song in history.  Ineptitude of that scale hopefully is in the team DNA.  ?

12 minutes ago, MJS said:

This confirms suspicions that the Bills have been keeping guys in the protocol till the last minute. All 3 guys released from the protocol at the same time? They all woke up this morning and passed their tests?

Likely all three were ready days ago, especially Josh.

This is probably smart on McD's part.  Why give out more info than you need to, before you need to?  Would Belichick not do the same?

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

if they did they are idiots. They should have prepared for Allen. And then adjust to the lesser talent if needed 

other than watching film on two qb's .... how much different do you prepare?  You still run your own defense. Maybe deal with Allen's running ability over Barkley, but that's pretty much it.

16 minutes ago, MJS said:

This confirms suspicions that the Bills have been keeping guys in the protocol till the last minute. All 3 guys released from the protocol at the same time? They all woke up this morning and passed their tests?

Does the team clear players from protocol or do the doctors? Aren't the doctors independent from the team?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, klos63 said:

other than watching film on two qb's .... how much different do you prepare?  You still run your own defense. Maybe deal with Allen's running ability over Barkley, but that's pretty much it.

Does the team clear players from protocol or do the doctors? Aren't the doctors independent from the team?

teams are spying Allen. So as I said you prepare for Allen. If he doesn’t play it is an easier Step down to Barkley. 

20 minutes ago, MJS said:

Good. At least get maybe a little positive out of the cheap shot from the Pats. 

• Like (+1) 1