Allen clears protocol and expected to play Vs Titans

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

your joking 5 games, I could see sitting this one out and then the bye week. But come on 5 weeks 

Make it 6 then wise guy.

2 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

This is based on your expert knowledge on neurology?

I am a Neurologist.  There’s a building at my Alma Mater named after me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Make it 6 then wise guy.

I love you getting all this crap after you spent an entire day arguing with a guy who was ACTUALLY serious about sitting Allen despite what the doctors say ?

Edited by Philo Beddoe
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Make it 6 then wise guy.

Bills should be starting Mahomes anyways. it’s wise guys like you that trashed him and said he would not amount to anything. Don’t think I don’t remember your posts pre draft. Own it Mr. Cheese 

Edited by oldschoolfootball1963
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

There are going to be some disappointed people who wanted to see Barkley play hahhahahaha. I had no doubt Allen would be ready. 

The titans didn't know....hopefully they wasted time preparing for two different QB's

4 minutes ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

Bills should be starting Mahomes anyways. it’s wise guys like you that trashed him and said he would not amount to anything. Don’t think I don’t remember your posts pre draft. Own it Mr. Cheese 

All right make it 7!  

Ive stated multiple times I was wrong about Mahomes.  Would like me to tag you the next time I say it so we can all be happy?  Are we happy Vincent?  Vincent...are we happy?

Oh yeah we happy.

@Reed83HOF

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Haha (+1) 1

I don't ever remember 3 players, let alone on the same team, clearing concussion protocol in less than a week. Kudos to our medical staff and trainers for keeping our players upright and prepared to go the distance on Sunday. Great news. Lets Go Buffalo!!  

• Like (+1) 2

This confirms suspicions that the Bills have been keeping guys in the protocol till the last minute. All 3 guys released from the protocol at the same time? They all woke up this morning and passed their tests?

Likely all three were ready days ago, especially Josh.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Im so glad I already took care of it this morning because if I would have read this post and I hadn’t...I would have had to change my underwear.

Do me a favor after the Bills beat the Titans and Josh has a great game please don’t comment. Your on a 7 week Concussion protocol Josh Allen comment  sabbatical. I can’t help that you put your self there. 

20 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I’m going to question the Neurologist.  It doesn’t matter what the tests say...he should sit the next 5 games just to be safe.

agreed, just shut him down for the season.  Get ‘em next year!