Roster Move 10/5

inthebuff

Roster Move 10/5  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Which Player will be added to the active roster?

• Davis Webb
    • Duke Williams
    • Erik Magnuson
    • Nick Easly
    • Someone Else

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2019 at 05:00 AM

3 hours ago, pennstate10 said:

Depends on Nsehke's ankle. If he can't go, they need a backup tackle. Ryan Bates is the only other OL who has played tackle. 

Why do they need another tackle? They'd only dress 3 anyway: Dawk, Ford, Bates. They need another tackle just to be inactive?

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

Zay will be inactive Sunday 

Something you've heard?

So a tactical move to make it look like Barkley would start ? Maybe, but gain why cut a player ( he was claimed so can’t be total garbage and OL play is a problem across the league) if you don’t need to ? We will know soon I suppose. 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

So a tactical move to make it look like Barkley would start ? Maybe, but gain why cut a player ( he was claimed so can’t be total garbage and OL play is a problem across the league) if you don’t need to ? We will know soon I suppose. 

To sell the possibility of Barkley starting they needed to make room for the practice squad QB to be moved to the active roster as the game day backup.

15 minutes ago, RememberTheRockpile said:

To sell the possibility of Barkley starting they needed to make room for the practice squad QB to be moved to the active roster as the game day backup.

Right. I get it, but important enough to cut a player ? Maybe Connor McD was going to be let go during the bye week anyway and D Williams called up so they made the move early. Who knows ? We may or may not find out today. 

Edited by Boatdrinks