Roster Move 10/5

inthebuff

Roster Move 10/5  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Which Player will be added to the active roster?

• Davis Webb
    • Duke Williams
    • Erik Magnuson
    • Nick Easly
    • Someone Else

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2019 at 05:00 AM

I think the Bills were uncomfortable getting down to their last QB when Josh went down. Even though Josh is ready to play, I think they still bring up Webb for that extra security.

7 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Actually, I think there is another choice not reflected in the poll....that is, they don't have to sign anybody.....if the roster is 52 for a week or two , so what, as there are the inactives every week anyhow.  Just sayin.........

Would be odd to make a roster move to leave a spot vacant for a few weeks, though. Why cut a player if you don’t have to ?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Would be odd to make a roster move to leave a spot vacant for a few weeks, though. Why cut a player if you don’t have to ?

It is odd, but it could have been made as a precaution for JA and with the knowledge that McDermott was never going to see the field anyway. They may have seen enough of him to know that he was not a worthwhile keeper. Just spitballing here...

• Like (+1) 1

I voted after Josh Allen was cleared from the protocol, so I voted Duke Williams.

1 hour ago, r00tabaga said:

If it is Duke like we all think it is, 'magine how pissed we will be if he's inactive for Sunday and Zay Jones gets his normal percentage of snaps LOL!

I have not bought into the Zay Jones hate, so it would not bother me.

All you Duke fans out there even if they add him to the 53 he's probably not one of the active 46. They aren't going to have 7 active WRs. Only way he is active is if Foster is inactive. 

Inactive #1: Kroft

Inactive #2: Thompson

Inactive #3: Could be Nsekhe

Inactive #4: Either Taron Johnson (injured) or Jaquan Johnson

Inactive #5: Presuming Long is okay it's Boettger

Inactive #6: Could be Singletary but if he plays it is probably a WR. 

Inactive #7:. It's not a QB, DL, LB or TE. If Nsekhe is out and Boettger inactive, then it's not an OL. If Taron Johnson plays it could be Marlowe. But most likely it's whoever they made the 53rd player. 

They also could re-sign McDermott if Nsekhe is out. 

11 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

If they call up Duke, one of our WR’s will be inactive, right? 

Yeah, probably Duke. If Singletary plays they probably only dress 5. They already have 6 on roster, Duke would make 7. They probably sit 2. No way Duke plays in that scenario

That's why I don't' think they promote him. I think the only way they promote to 53 is if he's going to suit up as one of the 46 on Sunday.

3 minutes ago, jwhit34 said:

All you Duke fans out there even if they add him to the 53 he's probably not one of the active 46. They aren't going to have 7 active WRs. Only way he is active is if Foster is inactive. 

Inactive #1: Kroft

Inactive #2: Thompson

Inactive #3: Could be Nsekhe

Inactive #4: Either Taron Johnson (injured) or Jaquan Johnson

Inactive #5: Presuming Long is okay it's Boettger

Inactive #6: Could be Singletary but if he plays it is probably a WR. 

Inactive #7:. It's not a QB, DL, LB or TE. If Nsekhe is out and Boettger inactive, then it's not an OL. If Taron Johnson plays it could be Marlowe. But most likely it's whoever they made the 53rd player. 

They also could re-sign McDermott if Nsekhe is out. 

Claimed by nyj. 

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...bet McD keeps the spot open for now.......would like to see Duke move up though...........

How ***** it must feel to be mcdermott(player). Not only did you get cut but they didn't fill your spot with anyone. 

• Haha (+1) 1