Roster Move 10/5

inthebuff

Roster Move 10/5  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Which Player will be added to the active roster?

• Davis Webb
    • Duke Williams
    • Erik Magnuson
    • Nick Easly
    • Someone Else

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2019 at 05:00 AM

With the release of Conor McDermott, which player do you believe will be added to the active roster?  

Davis Webb?

Duke Williams?

Erik Magnuson?

Nick Easley

Someone else?

Edited by inthebuff

Correct me if I’m wrong, despite having a 53 man roster, a team can only have 46 active on gameday? 

Would it surprise anyone for Davis Webb to get the call, just for McDermott to leave him inactive and throw off Tennessee’s gameplan? 

32 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Sry if this was discussed, but what was the point of releasing McDermott more than two days before actually promoting someone else?

My guess is Webb, my hope is Williams.

they probably are holding out on webb to keep the titans guessing which qb is gonna play.  my hope is that...oh wait, it's saturday morning so the injury report must be out.

anyway i would sit josh this week because we have the bye. let him come back against wash.? @home. if he gets dinged again right away, he'll be out at least a few weeks.

1 minute ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Not happening.

i worry about them throwing josh back in without a full week of prep only for vrabel to throw round 2 of what he saw last week at him.

i think he would benefit more from watching a cool, collected and hopefully, successful barkley methodically run the offense.