Epiphany

akcash

8 hours ago, Starr Almighty said:

How is it Saturday for you already?

American Somoa international date line??? ?

8 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Religious holiday, usually January 6th?

Yes. January 6th is the Feast of the Three Wise Guys.

8 hours ago, Starr Almighty said:

How is it Saturday for you already?

International Date Line?  

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, akcash said:

Here I am 10:48pm Sat night pondering on my throne... all at once everything comes into focus... this is pretty awesome. We have "cakewalked" like a gif I saw in an earlier thread- on offense so far this year. Still we are 3-1... we have played some lower tier teams yes and we haven't put a full game together yet on offense (shout out defense) usually we would be 1-3 or 2-2 right now... losing a game we should have one... PROGRESS! GROWTH! It has happened before our very eyes and we  haven't put a full game together yet. That is the next step. It is bound to happen soon when Josh Allen puts a full game together and gets rid of the ball quickly like he did I  the second half last week... That to me was the light bulb turning on. I think this point forward we see a lot more of that... He's still going to have some growing pains but I feel like once healthy were going to get a lot more of the good from him than the bad. Here's to the rest of the season and a playoff birth!

Drunken LAMPs. Love em

3 hours ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

John how are you coming up with 10 new starters on offense? I believe there are 8 new starters, Allen, Zay & Dawkins were starters last year.

You’ve been around for awhile. How do you not know Zay ISN’T a starter anymore and Allen DIDN’T start the ‘18 season. Ergo, 10 new starters on offense from the beginning of last season.

If nothing else, when Bill Belichek says there’s 10 new starters, by God there’s TEN NEW STARTERS!

btw, this thread is weak, topics listed are being discussed in many EVERY thread on the main page.

• Haha (+1) 3