Epiphany

akcash

Here I am 10:48pm Sat night pondering on my throne... all at once everything comes into focus... this is pretty awesome. We have "cakewalked" like a gif I saw in an earlier thread- on offense so far this year. Still we are 3-1... we have played some lower tier teams yes and we haven't put a full game together yet on offense (shout out defense) usually we would be 1-3 or 2-2 right now... losing a game we should have one... PROGRESS! GROWTH! It has happened before our very eyes and we  haven't put a full game together yet. That is the next step. It is bound to happen soon when Josh Allen puts a full game together and gets rid of the ball quickly like he did I  the second half last week... That to me was the light bulb turning on. I think this point forward we see a lot more of that... He's still going to have some growing pains but I feel like once healthy were going to get a lot more of the good from him than the bad. Here's to the rest of the season and a playoff birth!

10 minutes ago, akcash said:

Here I am 10:48pm Sat night pondering on my throne... all at once everything comes into focus... this is pretty awesome. We have "cakewalked" like a gif I saw in an earlier thread- on offense so far this year. Still we are 3-1... we have played some lower tier teams yes and we haven't put a full game together yet on offense (shout out defense) usually we would be 1-3 or 2-2 right now... losing a game we should have one... PROGRESS! GROWTH! It has happened before our very eyes and we  haven't put a full game together yet. That is the next step. It is bound to happen soon when Josh Allen puts a full game together and gets rid of the ball quickly like he did I  the second half last week... That to me was the light bulb turning on. I think this point forward we see a lot more of that... He's still going to have some growing pains but I feel like once healthy were going to get a lot more of the good from him than the bad. Here's to the rest of the season and a playoff birth!

I think it is important to note that we have TEN NEW STARTERS on offense.....ten

That is a lot.....and quite  few of them on the offensive line.   Run blocking is better because run blocking is easier for offensive line....pass protection takes time.   Getting lost in Josh Allen's play is he is still having to move around to avoid being sacked the pass protection is not there yet......its going to take time.

We are fine....

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I think it is important to note that we have TEN NEW STARTERS on offense.....ten

That is a lot.....and quite  few of them on the offensive line.   Run blocking is better because run blocking is easier for offensive line....pass protection takes time.   Getting lost in Josh Allen's play is he is still having to move around to avoid being sacked the pass protection is not there yet......its going to take time.

We are fine....

Brand new O-line, brand new set of TEs and his top two WR are different this offense will hopefully be firing on more cylinders as the season goes on.

I love this thread.

18 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

We are fine....

Those are two great and underrated points... 

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

We are fine....

John how are you coming up with 10 new starters on offense? I believe there are 8 new starters, Allen, Zay & Dawkins were starters last year.