Marcel Dareus cited for weed possession in Florida

YoloinOhio

No way... i’m Not buying it...

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Neither Dareus, nor the three passengers in his vehicle, took responsibility for the marijuana or the marijuana grinder that were found. 

They were probably so high they didn't even know it.

2 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I have no words LMAO, pulled the same crap here in Buffalo. This guy is a draft BUST of epic proportions. After he got his contract he became Albert Haynesworth 2.0 we can blame Rex Ryan and his scheme all we want but after he got paid he got fat and lazy and expensive. Was so happy when McBean traded him away. I’m glad he’s Jacksonville’s problem.

Like Albert Haynesworth, Dareus won't learn until his career prematurely ends and he's hanging drywall.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Harvin "I was high for every game I played"

Marcel "Percy, you stole my line"  

More like:

NFL:  "Marcel you were caught with weed."

Marcel:  "I read on Twitter Percy Harvin smoked before every game, I just figured it was cool." ???

NFL:  ?‍♂️

:beer:

Edited by Heitz
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

no actually there are MANY reports of people being cited even with their card. 

That's more than likely due to improper transportation. Medical marijuana should be stored in the trunk. And typically, it's sold in labeled containers or packages. 

If someone has a med card, transports properly, and is still cited, they would easily have the citation dismissed in court. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

He made more money than you or I combined. I bet he doesn’t give a crap. 

THAT'S THE PROBLEM.... he doesn't give a crap. Soon he'll blow the rest of his money and he'll be worse off than most of us. That's what happens when you take talent and you throw it away like an absolute idiot. He'll care about ordinary folks soon enough... book it.