Thoughts on mahomes(?) and allen

2 hours ago, Lafromboise said:

When i saw the gruden qb camp with mahomes years ago he said he just cant wait to murder the league actual qoute

Well he is. in his second year he murdured it. But with josh so far hes not murdering anything. Hes bringing us back. Pat was with andy for 2 years. Josh is in his 2nd year with dabol. 

Mohomes is throwing 50tds.

Josh is brining us back(come backs) and not putting up those godly stats. Is it the person? Is it the coaching? I think i might have a good idea but i like opinions.

Josh said no one wanted him growing up even having to transfer and community college etc..

Idk. Let me know

Next time, just type “I like butt stuff”.  It’s a quicker post and sends us the same message.  

Just lookin out

I can only assume that McDermott was still in the process of getting settled in and decided not to pull the trigger immediately in that draft. 

I have a question I would ask and don't have the answer. How much time did McDermott have to think over the draft considering he was coming into assume his first HC role? 

If he decided to play it safe and not make any hasty moves I can forgive missing out on Mahomes and waiting until he had a better aim at a target. 

It looks like Allen has his struggles but I'm not convinced about how good or bad he will be because he has been a bit of both. I would not give up McDermott for Mahomes and that is my final answer. 

We don't need Allen to be Mahomes. We just need Allen to be a better version of himself. The record  is 3-1 and so close to beating the Patriots. The Bills were one score away from everyone riding Allen's jock. 

Edited by Lfod

3 hours ago, Lafromboise said:

When i saw the gruden qb camp with mahomes years ago he said he just cant wait to murder the league actual qoute

Well he is. in his second year he murdured it. But with josh so far hes not murdering anything. Hes bringing us back. Pat was with andy for 2 years. Josh is in his 2nd year with dabol. 

Mohomes is throwing 50tds.

Josh is brining us back(come backs) and not putting up those godly stats. Is it the person? Is it the coaching? I think i might have a good idea but i like opinions.

Josh said no one wanted him growing up even having to transfer and community college etc..

Idk. Let me know

Thank you very much for your opinion.....I know exactly where to file this