Thoughts on mahomes(?) and allen

When i saw the gruden qb camp with mahomes years ago he said he just cant wait to murder the league actual qoute

Well he is. in his second year he murdured it. But with josh so far hes not murdering anything. Hes bringing us back. Pat was with andy for 2 years. Josh is in his 2nd year with dabol. 

Mohomes is throwing 50tds.

Josh is brining us back(come backs) and not putting up those godly stats. Is it the person? Is it the coaching? I think i might have a good idea but i like opinions.

Josh said no one wanted him growing up even having to transfer and community college etc..

Idk. Let me know

1 minute ago, Lafromboise said:

When i saw the gruden qb camp with mahomes years ago he said he just cant wait to murder the league actual qoute

Well he is. in his second year he murdured it. But with josh so far hes not murdering anything. Hes bringing us back. Pat was with andy for 2 years. Josh is in his 2nd year with dabol. 

Josh is brining us back(come backs) and not putting up those godly stats. Is it the person? Is it the coaching? I think i might have a good idea but i like opinions.

Josh said no one wanted him growing up even having to transfer and community college etc..

Idk. Let me know

What is the point of this terrible thread?  Obvious troll is obvious.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Lafromboise said:

Idk. Let me know

Wait, you mean some QBs perform differently from others? Deep.

28 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

In all fairness to Mahomes the Bills traded back with KC to acquire the draft capital to acquire Allen & trade up for Edmunds. So it’s obvious Allen + Edmunds > Mahomes in the eyes of Beane & McD. 

We also took White... Arguably, the defensive minded coach shored up a top defense while the offensive minded coach shored up a top offense. I honestly cheer for Mahomes, and am not really bothered by the trade. It is not there were 10 picks before Mahomes, either... Andy just knew more than the other guys, apparently.

Also, OP's post was written diarrhea and he should be relegated to the small table sub, which should be created in his honor. 

Edited by Paulus