Buying Tickets Online

So, I was looking at coming up for a game - specifically the Dolphins game on October 20th. I was looking at tickets online and found some great tickets - Section 213, Row 1!! I've never sat in the Club level and I was going to take my mom, since she never gets to go to a game. I was on VividSeats.com and ready to make my purchase, but the additional "service fee" was $65/ticket!! On general principle only, I just couldn't do it! The price of the ticket was already higher than I wanted to spend ($273/ticket), but to add another $130 is just BS.

That said, is there any online vendor that doesn't charge such outrageous services fees? Looking for some good advice. Thanks!!

I have not found a great option. I do it so rarely I usually just hold my nose and pull the trigger. I feel like an idiot for doing it, however.

I think @plenzmd1 went thru the Titans directly and paid like $5 in fees total to purchase a boatload of tickets. I’m telling myself I saved enough there to mostly pay for our tix to a Pred’s game Saturday night. I have a Masters in Justification. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

The Bills sell some of the club seats at face value + fees.  I paid $327.40 for a $292 ticket to the Eagles game-total fees $35.40 from Ticketmaster.   The tickets left in the club for Miami are listed for $286 before fees on the Bills website, so the maximum would be a little over $320/ticket.  https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/0000566BD8277523?brand=bills&artistid=805905&landing=s&camefrom=CFC_BILLS_BBC_PIP

22 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

So, I was looking at coming up for a game - specifically the Dolphins game on October 20th. I was looking at tickets online and found some great tickets - Section 213, Row 1!! I've never sat in the Club level and I was going to take my mom, since she never gets to go to a game. I was on VividSeats.com and ready to make my purchase, but the additional "service fee" was $65/ticket!! On general principle only, I just couldn't do it! The price of the ticket was already higher than I wanted to spend ($273/ticket), but to add another $130 is just BS.

That said, is there any online vendor that doesn't charge such outrageous services fees? Looking for some good advice. Thanks!!

they all charge..just presentation that is different. Best thing to do is go to stubhub and hit the filter button to show prices with fees...

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

they all charge..just presentation that is different. Best thing to do is go to stubhub and hit the filter button to show prices with fees...

No kidding! They make it look good, then you get sold on the seat and “price” and go to checkout and....WHOA! 

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

I have not found a great option. I do it so rarely I usually just hold my nose and pull the trigger. I feel like an idiot for doing it, however.

I think @plenzmd1 went thru the Titans directly and paid like $5 in fees total to purchase a boatload of tickets. I’m telling myself I saved enough there to mostly pay for our tix to a Pred’s game Saturday night. I have a Masters in Justification. 

where yuo sittin at Nashville?

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

where yuo sittin at Nashville?

I have a suite, but I hired a big ol’ bearded lumberjack named Bubba to share your seat with you. First FREE lap dance YOU ever got! 

• Haha (+1) 1

Tickpick.com doesnt charge a buyer fee.  Or you can buy mine from me.  Section 134, row 44.  No add on fees if you buy from season ticket holders.

Im sick of the fees these ticket companies get away with charging too.....thats why im trying to sell the games im not going to via craigslist.  The 50% stubhub fees have become absurd.

44 minutes ago, Estro said:

Tickpick.com doesnt charge a buyer fee.  Or you can buy mine from me.  Section 134, row 44.  No add on fees if you buy from season ticket holders.

Im sick of the fees these ticket companies get away with charging too.....thats why im trying to sell the games im not going to via craigslist.  The 50% stubhub fees have become absurd.

But how do you get the ticket to the buyer?

I thought it was all by smart phone now.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Bought 2 pair of Kelly Club seats at Bills store, only $2 handling per, each $300 ticket.

If you know someone in Buffalo who can go there to buy them for you, you'd save big.

Edited by I am the egg man

I sold my  3 season tix seats to the New England game in Sec 134 on Stubhub last week.  The price was listed at $302 per, and after Stubhub's take I netted $256.  So that's $46 they took from me, the seller.  The buyer on the other hand paid $63 in service charges, bringing his total to $365 per.  So Stubhub made $109 PER TICKET!!!  Nice gig if you can get it.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

Welcome to the NFL where outrageous ticket prices are common place. Truth is Buffalo is still one of the lowest.

So, bring a wheelbarrow full of cash then boycott the concession stand, those prices are laughable

16 hours ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

BTW, one thing i did forget to mention..always check the Bills Ticketmaster site first, and if buying clubs especially call the Bills ticket office!!!!!

On Ticketmaster, there is an option to only see tickets sold directly through the Bills...so you uncheck Verified Resale Tickets...and you will get a seat map with blue dots over the seats available directly the Bills. Now, at least on my laptop, that app is slower than Okposso, so as i said, i would call the Bills direct