Are Practice Squad players at the games on Sunday?

Big Turk

I can't find anything about this...do practice squad players get to stand on the sidelines with the rest of the team on Sunday's or do they have to watch the game from the pressbox or from their house?

If they are on the sidelines is it all games or just home games?

1 hour ago, r00tabaga said:

Yes, Duke was shown visibly frustrated with the Zay interception. 

Duke wasn’t the only one...

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

I can't find anything about this...do practice squad players get to stand on the sidelines with the rest of the team on Sunday's or do they have to watch the game from the pressbox or from their house?

If they are on the sidelines is it all games or just home games?

I don’t think there is any rule, simply team preference around guys that are practice squad, injured, etc...

28 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Yes they typically are especially for home games. I was a backup QB on an NFL practice squad for a couple years and I attended all home games. 

We need more details, as much as you want to provide, since  you've walked the walk! 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Jerome007 said:

We need more details, as much as you want to provide, since  you've walked the walk! 

Played for several teams, Falcons was my longest and most extensive action. It’s a no frills kinda spot on the team unless of course you get called up. Coaches are super hard asses and ride you hard. It’s very stressful and intense lifestyle but def has it perks for obvious reasons. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1