Bills release Conor McDermott; claimed off waivers by Jets

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Killjoy!

I'm sorry, but I can't shake the feeling that this is a "Barkley starts, Singeltary sits for precautionary reasons, Bills lose on a stupid 4th quarter turnover and go into the bye on a two-game losing streak" kind of week. I promise you, no one hopes my feeling is wrong more than I do.

Just now, Logic said:

I'm sorry, but I can't shake the feeling that this is a "Barkley starts, Singeltary sits for precautionary reasons, Bills lose on a stupid 4th quarter turnover and go into the bye on a two-game losing streak" kind of week. I promise you, no one hopes my feeling is wrong more than I do.

:angry:

5 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Because they have been not dressing three guys who can play tackle and only need two, and the WRs corps could need help.

Or possibly because their quarterback's brain is injured and they need someone to back Barkley up this Sunday. 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Logic said:

Bills fans finding out that this move was done not to bring in Trent Williams, Stefon Diggs, or Duke Williams, but to call up Davis Webb so that Barkley can start this weekend.

giphy.gif

So f***ing this.

...please forgive my asterisks, but literally nothing has gone right since Sunday...nothing.

48 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Rumor is Duke is getting the call so he can ball

After Zay's performance last week he can only blame himself...no fight at all trying to prevent either of the INT's while the ball was in the air...it was disgraceful and I am sure the coaches tore him a new one in the film review.

12 minutes ago, Logic said:

Image result for seems logical gif

45 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Interesting move when Ty Nsekhe hasn’t practiced yet this week and they release an OT

It means they are not comfortable with him as their swing tackle with Nsekhe out.  As we all know, Ford has been shaky as well.  They are probably bringing Webb up.

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

After Zay's performance last week he can only blame himself...no fight at all trying to prevent either of the INT's while the ball was in the air...it was disgraceful and I am sure the coaches tore him a new one in the film review.

I would certainly hope they did.....