Tom Brady's has as many career Superbowl Loses as losses to the Bills

I knew he's pretty much had our number, but I didn't realize just how bad it was.  Apparently memory loss is helpful for being an optimistic Buffalo Bills fan.

His career record against us is 30 and 3... Blink...  He has only lost to us 3 times, which at 6 -3 is as many Superbowl losses that he has.  

Since 2001, Tom Brady has more wins at New Era Field than any Buffalo starting QB (per @ESPNStatsInfo)

Brady - 15
Drew Bledsoe - 14
Ryan Fitzpatrick - 13
Tyrod Taylor - 13
Josh Allen - 5

Dear God,  when is this guy going to retire?   At least we have made him look human recently so hopefully we can rough him up a little before he goes.

(Forgive me if this is well known to everyone or a repost)

12 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Wtf is the point of this post?

Take it to the Pats forum and burn your Bills gear 

Eh.  It's a Bill's message board.  I found it interesting.  "Don't-look-at-that-accident" level gruesome, but interesting.  

I surely have no desire to head to any other board except to a defeated opponent's and revel in the lamentations of their women and children.

I wasn't around during our superbowl runs. What im told the hate for the bills back then from everybody is essentially what we think of Brady. I'm sure in 20 years I will be telling the younger generations how Brady beat us constantly and the hate was real, but in all honesty there is no denying the greatness of this dynasty. And F Brady

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mark Long Beach said:

I knew he's pretty much had our number, but I didn't realize just how bad it was.  Apparently memory loss is helpful for being an optimistic Buffalo Bills fan.

His career record against us is 30 and 3... Blink...  He has only lost to us 3 times, which at 6 -3 is as many Superbowl losses that he has.  

Since 2001, Tom Brady has more wins at New Era Field than any Buffalo starting QB (per @ESPNStatsInfo)

Brady - 15
Drew Bledsoe - 14
Ryan Fitzpatrick - 13
Tyrod Taylor - 13
Josh Allen - 5

Dear God,  when is this guy going to retire?   At least we have made him look human recently so hopefully we can rough him up a little before he goes.

(Forgive me if this is well known to everyone or a repost)

Thanks Mark......I'm not sure what I would've done without this information. How are things in Long Beach? Are there a lot of piers there? Would it trouble you to take a long walk off of a short one?

Edited by RaoulDuke79