What if You Could Bring 1 Player Back - Who would it Be ?

T master

Player currently playing - Robert Woods.  A reliable low 1/high 2 mid-route receiver who is dependable.

Player from yesteryear - Bruce Smith.  He would make the defense elite automatically.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Watkins90 said:

He was never coming back without a huge, overpriced contract. He was from LA, went to college at USC, and wanted to go back to Southern Cali. We event keeping him here.

Then and even now a 5year 34 million dollar contract is far from huge or overpriced. Money $$$$ talks, he would have stayed with the right deal.

So, you'd guys rather have Diggs 5 yr - 81mill contract or a Woods 5yr - 40mill contract since all the rage of Diggs trade rumors?  Bills F'd up with Woods big time well before hindsight. 

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

He was never coming back without a huge, overpriced contract. He was from LA, went to college at USC, and wanted to go back to Southern Cali.

You forgot "and we had no QB."

Those who continue to say the Bills "let him go" don't have a clue.  Buffalo would have had to grossly overpay to get him to re-sign, and that would have been a dumb thing to do at the time.

If Woods was on the Bills currently there's no way he would want to leave.

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

He was never coming back without a huge, overpriced contract. He was from LA, went to college at USC, and wanted to go back to Southern Cali. We event keeping him here.

This is my thought too.

I haven't spoken with Woods to confirm this, but it seems to be the most likely scenario. I don't understand why people just assume keeping him was an option.

• Like (+1) 1