What if You Could Bring 1 Player Back - Who would it Be ?

T master

7 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Oh hell yeah...Especially earlier in his career. Kelly took some big hits and ran in for scores.

In my mind, I totally agreed with this comment. I can picture him running and getting into the endzone against Miami to win a game like it was yesterday. 

Then I just checked the stats....he had zero running TD's in his first three seasons, 2 in his 4th, and none in his 5th. Then 5 TD's over the last 6 years of his career in Buffalo (11 years total).  So early on he actually didn't have too many. Weird right?

Of course Kelly on this team would make them Super Bowl favorites in the AFC right there with Pats and Chiefs for sure. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

In my mind, I totally agreed with this comment. I can picture him running and getting into the endzone against Miami to win a game like it was yesterday. 

Then I just checked the stats....he had zero running TD's in his first three seasons, 2 in his 4th, and none in his 5th. Then 5 TD's over the last 6 years of his career in Buffalo (11 years total).  So early on he actually didn't have too many. Weird right?

Of course Kelly on this team would make them Super Bowl favorites in the AFC right there with Pats and Chiefs for sure. 

Because he would would elevate all the receivers play immediately 

7 minutes ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

Thats the beauty of this forum...thanks for checking. Took all of the drama out of my post! But I would have loved Kelly in there anyway.

Edited by Rocket94

Most recent I'd say Darby( can never have too many CBs)

Sub rescent Jason Peters- top 10 OL of the past 10 years easily.

All time Bruce Smith

Bonus- Player I wish never signed with the Bills Chris Kelsey- The epitamy of the team the past 20 years.

On a side note one of my personal favorites was always Nate Clements or Antoine Winfield ( I love me some DBs)

?

Edited by MrSarcasm

Honestly, if we are playing shoulda, woulda, coulda...

QB- Stay at 10 for Mahomes or Watson. 

Keep Cordy Glenn- Dawkins is still good on the left side, but has been basically average +/1 depending on the game,move him to LG. OL would go Glenn, Dawkins, Morse, Feleciano/Ford, Nseke

Keep Woods- WR Corp- Brown, Woods, Beasley, Foster

Keep Dareus- DL Hughes, Dareus, Oliver, Shaq (keep Dareus instead of paying Star would be cheaper than trading and signing both)

Keep Gilmore (and maybe Darby)- Gilmore, Wallace, Neal

Keep Shady- Shady/Motor, Gore- don't sign Fumbly McYeldon.

Not only do I think that is a better roster than we have now, but we wouldn't have to deal with taking a step back last year because we didn't have any money. 

41 minutes ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

Funny when facts get in the way of nostalgia 

2 hours ago, T master said:

Since McD & Beane took over there have been a lot of players that they either got rid of due to attitude or lack of fitting their idea of being a process player, also there were some that left because they didn't like being here & after their rookie contracts were up they bolted for greener pastures such as Stephon Gilmore .

Some of those players being Sammy Watkins, Marcel Dareus, Goodwin, Robert Woods , Wyatt Teller, i would imagine that there are quite a few more that i am forgetting but if you could bring back 1 player to help the Bills out right now who would be your pick ?

Darby, Bradham... Even if you could bring a player back that was injured like Eric Wood of coarse he wouldn't be injured in this fantasy seeing as this is all just for a hope & a prayer type thing .

Try to keep it to the McD/Beane era or shortly before that cause we don't need to be saying players like OJ or something goofy like that but i was just thinking who that has been recently (within the last 4 yrs) let go, traded, or cut that if you could bring back to help the team now in a position that is lacking in depth or talent . 

I will start with my pick & this was a guy i couldn't understand why they let him go Robert Woods the dude does nothing but ball when he's out there & he is some one i think Josh could have used in his development & a true Bills type player !!

I'm glad Woods is where he seems to be happy  (and didn't go to the Pats) & getting paid but boy i wish he still wore a Bills uni !!

So who's your 1 player that you would bring back ??

Robert Woods for me too.  He had really shown signs of coming on his last year here, and he seems like he'd be a great fit for "the Process"

• Like (+1) 1