What if You Could Bring 1 Player Back - Who would it Be ?

T master

Man, people don’t read directions!!

It’s Watkins for me. He’s the guy that can dominate games. The Bills don’t have another skill player that can do that (with the possible exception of Josh). Woods is a really good receiver and would absolutely improve the team but he doesn’t take over games. Sammy doesn’t do it as consistently as we’d like but he does it (see week 1). I’d probably have Gilmore 3rd and that’s because the secondary would be good either way. Incognito would be next (I think he was around for this regime). Goodwin and Dareus would be next in no particular order

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Robert Woods by a million. He was under appreciated by the team and a perfect fit for McBeanes culture.

The offense desperately misses a guy who is as sure handed as he is. He would’ve caught the ball Zay “ I can’t catch a beachball” Jones dropped on the 4th down pass in the end zone. His catch against the bear where he ripped a EJ Manuel pass out of the air mid field highlights how good he was. And his blocking was top notch. The fact the Bills drafted him and lost him sucks so bad because they did find the talent.

43 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

This is my thought too.

I haven't spoken with Woods to confirm this, but it seems to be the most likely scenario. I don't understand why people just assume keeping him was an option.

I think had MCD been the coach he would’ve considered it given the culture and just smarts McD has compared to Rex. Also Buffalo could’ve paid a ton more

Will Wolford left following the 1992 season and the Bills offensive line was never the same. Toss in if look at some of the talent the Bills had to pass on in the 1992 to replace Wolford with John Fina it's criminal. 

Just now, Buffalo Boy said:

I can’t believe no one said Jim Kelly

You put Kelly on this team we are a Super Bowl Contender!!!

Kelly benefitted playing in a non traditional offense and playing with Hall of Famers like Thurman and Bruce Smith, he was a good QB but felt there were plenty better in his era and this one. 

Just now, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

Double reading comprehension challenge here. 

Not in McBeane era and never left to play elsewhere.

If we're going Kelly as an option then screw it I say Johnny Unitas...

My Circus, My Monkey!

7 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Will Wolford left following the 1992 season and the Bills offensive line was never the same. Toss in if look at some of the talent the Bills had to pass on in the 1992 to replace Wolford with John Fina it's criminal. 

Kelly benefitted playing in a non traditional offense and playing with Hall of Famers like Thurman and Bruce Smith, he was a good QB but felt there were plenty better in his era and this one. 

Kelly plays last Sunday we destroy NE and are number one in the division 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

My Circus, My Monkey!

Kelly plays last Sunday we destroy NE and are number one in the division 

Oh hell yeah...Especially earlier in his career. Kelly took some big hits and ran in for scores.