What if You Could Bring 1 Player Back - Who would it Be ?

T master

Since McD & Beane took over there have been a lot of players that they either got rid of due to attitude or lack of fitting their idea of being a process player, also there were some that left because they didn't like being here & after their rookie contracts were up they bolted for greener pastures such as Stephon Gilmore .

Some of those players being Sammy Watkins, Marcel Dareus, Goodwin, Robert Woods , Wyatt Teller, i would imagine that there are quite a few more that i am forgetting but if you could bring back 1 player to help the Bills out right now who would be your pick ?

Darby, Bradham... Even if you could bring a player back that was injured like Eric Wood of coarse he wouldn't be injured in this fantasy seeing as this is all just for a hope & a prayer type thing .

Try to keep it to the McD/Beane era or shortly before that cause we don't need to be saying players like OJ or something goofy like that but i was just thinking who that has been recently (within the last 4 yrs) let go, traded, or cut that if you could bring back to help the team now in a position that is lacking in depth or talent . 

I will start with my pick & this was a guy i couldn't understand why they let him go Robert Woods the dude does nothing but ball when he's out there & he is some one i think Josh could have used in his development & a true Bills type player !!

I'm glad Woods is where he seems to be happy  (and didn't go to the Pats) & getting paid but boy i wish he still wore a Bills uni !!

So who's your 1 player that you would bring back ??

Edited by T master

All time... Bruce. He’d transform this defense into an all time D.

Best possible player from McBeane era... A fully bought in and inspired Dareus. Complete fantasy because he’d have bought in and had a shot, but 2013-2014 Marcell playing next to Oliver makes this a top 5 D line.

Realistically, Watkins or Woods. Allen needs another receiver. Watkins deep ball tracking would be a threat. Woods is just everything you want and would be process plus performance. 

Edited by Buffalo Junction
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, T master said:

Since McD & Beane took over there have been a lot of players that they either got rid of due to attitude or lack of fitting their idea of being a process player, also there were some that left because they didn't like being here & after their rookie contracts were up they bolted for greener pastures such as Stephon Gilmore .

Some of those players being Sammy Watkins, Marcel Dareus, Goodwin, Robert Woods , Wyatt Teller, i would imagine that there are quite a few more that i am forgetting but if you could bring back 1 player to help the Bills out right now who would be your pick ?

Darby, Bradham... Even if you could bring a player back that was injured like Eric Wood of coarse he wouldn't be injured in this fantasy seeing as this is all just for a hope & a prayer type thing .

Try to keep it to the McD/Beane era or shortly before that cause we don't need to be saying players like OJ or something goofy like that but i was just thinking who that has been recently (within the last 4 yrs) let go, traded, or cut that if you could bring back to help the team now in a position that is lacking in depth or talent . 

I will start with my pick & this was a guy i couldn't understand why they let him go Robert Woods the dude does nothing but ball when he's out there & he is some one i think Josh could have used in his development & a true Bills type player !!

I'm glad Woods is where he seems to be happy  (and didn't go to the Pats) & getting paid but boy i wish he still wore a Bills uni !!

So who's your 1 player that you would bring back ??

He was a free man with free will.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Without a millisecond of thought ... Bob Woods.

The second he was gone, I knew the Bills would rue the day.

He was never coming back without a huge, overpriced contract. He was from LA, went to college at USC, and wanted to go back to Southern Cali. We event keeping him here.