McDermott in early COY discussion

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Why is it your thing to follow me around?  I honestly have no idea who you are.

and yup, I hate hypocrites and it shows how objective some fans are.   Writer says something bad about the Bills, attack them.  Writer says something good, they are smart.  

If you get to a level of hate on a message board with some traits of some or a lot of posters, you might need to take a break.

Stank is right, you always respond like this to these types of thread and want to call out Bills fans.  It really seems like it crawls under your skin because you just can't let it go.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

If you get to a level of hate on a message board with some traits of some or a lot of posters, you might need to take a break.

Stank is right, you always respond like this to these types of thread and want to call out Bills fans.  It really seems like it crawls under your skin because you just can't let it go.

… do i follow him around on this board? nope.... in real life?....

Image result for maybe i do maybe i dont gif

On Total Access Last night, they were giving first quarter awards.  Willie McGinnest chose Sean McDermott.  He cited the Bills D, really touting how well they played against the Pats especially.  He pointed out all McD needs to do is get his QB under control to play more consistently and quit the mistakes.

• 3 weeks later...

Judging by a comparison of preseason opinions of what Buffalo's season would be like and their current 5-1 record, McDermott should be considered a frontrunner.  We'll have to see if it still looks that way in December.  Kyle Shanahan also has to be in that conversation, but I think Arians and Shurmur have probably dropped out of the running.