PREDICTION: Will Josh Allen Play This Sunday vs Tennessee?

Will Josh Allen Play This Sunday vs Tennessee?  

272 members have voted

1. 1. Will Josh Allen Play This Sunday vs Tennessee?

• Yes
    • No

16 minutes ago, Watkins101 said:

Have we signed a quarterback to back up Barkley? 

We don’t need to, we have one on the practice squad. They would just need to activate him late in the week. 

Edited by billspro

9 hours ago, billspro said:

I don’t think he should, but he will. The guy is too much of a competitor to not be on the field. Hopefully he avoids hits this weekend. 

Dr's and McBean will decide, not Josh.  They can sign that practice squad guy on saturday if they need to.

10 hours ago, billspro said:

I don’t think he should, but he will. The guy is too much of a competitor to not be on the field. Hopefully he avoids hits this weekend. 

This is why players shouldn't get much input. They need to be protected. And I think concussion protocol is little more than a fascade

13 hours ago, Billever76 said:

I think barkley is going to start the game with allen backing him up...but if barkley sucks royal knob i think allen will enter the game...if barkley does good and puts us in position to control the game and win then allen rests until after the bye

Cheerio! I favor this prediction, good chap!

Image result for prince charles

I think he is going to be available, but I believe they will keep him as the backup this week. I believe Barkley gets the start and Josh doesn't see the field until after the bye if things go as planned. 

Edited by H2o

38 minutes ago, H2o said:

I think he is going to be available, but I believe they will keep him as the backup this week. I believe Barkley gets the start and Josh doesn't see the field until after the bye if things go as planned. 

If he's available, he's playing.

You don't just bench the starter for no reason. Great way to ruin a young player.

7 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

If he's available, he's playing.

You don't just bench the starter for no reason. Great way to ruin a young player.

If you tell him it's because you are playing it safe with his health then how can that ruin him? 

9 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Because he'll think you're lying to him, since he's completely healthy. He'll also lose faith in your judgement.

McDermott: Josh, you took a nasty headshot last week and we need you for the long haul. Matt is going to start this game and you will be back after the bye. I know you cleared protocol, but you are the franchise at QB. We are just playing it safe. 

^^^^Yes, that would just completely destroy his career if he were told anything like that.^^^^ :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Watkins101 said:

Have we signed a quarterback to back up Barkley? 

No.  If the Bills decide they need to, Davis Webb is on the PS and already in the building.  He can be activated in short order.

2 hours ago, H2o said:

McDermott: Josh, you took a nasty headshot last week and we need you for the long haul. Matt is going to start this game and you will be back after the bye. I know you cleared protocol, but you are the franchise at QB. We are just playing it safe. 

^^^^Yes, that would just completely destroy his career if he were told anything like that.^^^^ :rolleyes:

He'd call you out on your BS. Arguments would ensue. It wouldn't be good. Bad people management unless your goal is to lose your QB and your team.

• Like (+1) 1