Help with Parking this weekend at Nissan Stadium

AtlBills

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yeah, they shut the scotters down at like 11pm, right? Still doesnt address the issue that Atlanta drivers will TAKE YOU OUT even if you are in the bike lane. I believe one of those deaths was someone hit by a MARTA or Cobb bus, right?

If/when you're ready to hit up Whitehall, give me a shout. It's been a blast this year so far. Club is back to feeling like how it was pre-2013 when we were at Tavern99/Hudson Midtown/Cheyenne. Alex has done a great job getting Whitehall to get their act together.

I’ve loved games at Tavern99/Hudson’s and Whitehall. I get a little spoiled at home, but will probably hit Whitehall for a game after Nashville. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Bandito said:

It's gonna be a hot one here. I am in Woodstock. Where are you at?

I’m around the Vinings. Hot here and 3 straight days of 98 in Nashville. Fortunately it cools off for the weekend, but looking wet. 

13 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’ve loved games at Tavern99/Hudson’s and Whitehall. I get a little spoiled at home, but will probably hit Whitehall for a game after Nashville. 

Tavern99 was the club's Super Bowl year. The GM is a BBA member, and made that place so Bills-centric. That was the glory year...

IF you get lucky with street parking:

Meters must be paid Monday through Saturday from 8 am to 6 pm. Time limits (noted on the meter) range from 30 minutes to 2 hours. REMEMBER - FREE metered on-street parking is available after 6 pm Monday through Saturday and all day Sunday

Nashville police do put up barricades in many spots though

On 10/2/2019 at 1:41 PM, AtlBills said:

Traveling to Nashville this weekend to watch the Bills beat the Kitans. Went on the Titans stadium website and there is no parking offered other than to season ticket holders parking passes. Where do people other than season ticket holders park?? Driving with my wife but will be part of the Bills Backers of Atlanta contingent. We will take over Nashville as we did 2 yrs ago.

Any help or advice with the parking situation is greatly appreciated.

Go Bills!!

I am already here and was advised that there are cash lots around the stadium.  That was told to me by the Titans office.