Help with Parking this weekend at Nissan Stadium

AtlBills

Traveling to Nashville this weekend to watch the Bills beat the Kitans. Went on the Titans stadium website and there is no parking offered other than to season ticket holders parking passes. Where do people other than season ticket holders park?? Driving with my wife but will be part of the Bills Backers of Atlanta contingent. We will take over Nashville as we did 2 yrs ago.

Any help or advice with the parking situation is greatly appreciated.

Go Bills!!

For Tennessee Titans home games, ALL Nissan Stadium Parking Lots require a Titans-issued parking pass. There are no cash lots on Nissan Stadium property ...

Tennessee Titans Parking | Book A Spot Online Instantly.‎

28 minutes ago, AtlBills said:

Traveling to Nashville this weekend to watch the Bills beat the Kitans. Went on the Titans stadium website and there is no parking offered other than to season ticket holders parking passes. Where do people other than season ticket holders park?? Driving with my wife but will be part of the Bills Backers of Atlanta contingent. We will take over Nashville as we did 2 yrs ago.

Go Bills!!

I'll be there too.

I just think this means you can't park in the stadium lots but they'll be hundreds of independent cash lots around the stadium.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

46 minutes ago, AtlBills said:

Go Bills!!

Are you driving up day-of? Or coming in Saturday for the festivities and staying at a hotel?

19 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'll be there too.

I just think this means you can't park in the stadium lots but they'll be hundreds of independent cash lots around the stadium.

Are there, tho?

Havent been to this stadium, but I know it's downtown. Not sure there are many lots nearby from the way it looks on the map. But I'm just guessing. Maybe they convert commercial lots on Sundays?

I know that we are walking/shuttling from the hotel over to the tailgates pretty early.

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Havent been to this stadium, but I know it's downtown. Not sure there are many lots nearby from the way it looks on the map. But I'm just guessing. Maybe they convert commercial lots on Sundays?

I know that we are walking/shuttling from the hotel over to the tailgates pretty early.

They would have to make it like the old Turner Field.  I don't know where else you would have 20,000+ other cars.

At Turner, I used to park at a lot behind a dry cleaner.

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

They would have to make it like the old Turner Field.  I don't know where else you would have 20,000+ other cars.

At Turner, I used to park at a lot behind a dry cleaner.

Was it owned by George Jefferson?

• Haha (+1) 2

There's parking at the Music City Center  (201 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203), or there's a garage next to the Ryman (401 Commerce St, Nashville, TN 37203). Both are then walkable to the stadium if you use the Pedestrian Bridge. Would then set you up nicely if you wanted to go out after the game on Broadway. 

There are construction areas south of the stadium that i have parked at for other events. I"m unsure what their availability is for Titans games. On google maps its labeled as "Premier Parking PSC Metals Cash Lot"

Edited by CBD

46 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:
For Tennessee Titans home games, ALL Nissan Stadium Parking Lots require a Titans-issued parking pass. There are no cash lots on Nissan Stadium property ...

Tennessee Titans Parking | Book A Spot Online Instantly.‎

That's too bad. The parking lot at the stadium is huge.

Well what ya do is, as you come into the lot, slow way down, turn into a parking spot, when your all the way in put the brakes on all the way, put the shifter in “N” or “P”  then turn off the ignition and put on the parking brake. That’s it, ? next ???  you’re Golden.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'll be there too.

OOOHHH yeah, a Royale with Cheese sighting in Nashvegas! I'm getting there around 3:30pm CST Friday; took half day to leave at Noon from here.

Park downtown near Broadway and take the pedestrian bridge across to the stadium.  If you search on line, there are several parking garages nearby.  I did that for the last game and prepaid. Another option (where we're parking this time) is check out www.maineventparking.com. You can contact them and prepay for a spot if there's still availability. 

I live here.  Find a grocery store parking lot, Kroger or Publix and Uber to the stadium.  

Personally I park in the Music Row area and Uber from there.  2 Music Circle South is a nice lot where I had an office for years and never had a problem.  Still park there on occasion to go downtown on the weekends.  Never had an issue.  

Edited by nashvillebills

6 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

And hope no tow? :lol:

I do it... all the time.  The grocery stores here are used to people parking for the weekend/night and are regularly used for tour busses pick up artists and band members, "weekend warriors" who park on a Thursday night and arrive back from the road on Sunday afternoons.  Not the stores close to the stadium.... they'll be locked down, but look out in the burbs.  Hermitage, Bellevue, Inglewood, Harding Place area, Nolensville Road, 100 Oaks, etc.  $20 Uber to the stadium without the hassle.  

Edited by nashvillebills
  • Like (+1) 1

Lots of buildings hire out parking spots for game days.  I found a Days Inn when I was there 3 years ago online via this site:

https://www.parkingpanda.com/tennessee-titans-parking/buffalo-bills-at-tennessee-titans-1357662

Not a bad walk, easy out

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Lots of buildings hire out parking spots for game days.  I found a Days Inn when I was there 3 years ago online via this site:

https://www.parkingpanda.com/tennessee-titans-parking/buffalo-bills-at-tennessee-titans-1357662

Not a bad walk, easy out

Yep, or find one further out of town and rideshare in.  

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Are there, tho?

I posted a link for parking there are a bunch of lots 

Can’t account for parking spots. 

?