Percy Harvin high during every NFL game he played

papazoid

so harvins want some sympathy or sumtin'

pfffhht.

ooh life is hard.

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

No body. You stepped into a conversation without reading the context and you have been confused the whole time. 

so did i. should i check my shoe for poo ?

1 hour ago, Chill said:

Didn’t realize you were such a Percy fan...your insult is unnecessary. 

Has nothing to do with Harvin.  It is sad that you are too ignorant to see it.

48 minutes ago, Dopey said:

The 3 b's that make everything better:

Bacon, butter and beer.

4...boobs

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Do you eat fried chicken ?   I heard Dr Oz say he doesn’t.     Now I think he’s a total weirdo 

Not generally, but that's just because I don't think about it. I don't eat a ton of meat. Mostly plant based.

2 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Has nothing to do with Harvin.  It is sad that you are too ignorant to see it.

4...boobs

People use substances as excuses for why they do not meet their full potential. Xanax, cannabis, alcohol, whatever the crutch is is no excuse. 

Percy has a mental problem, and he is attempting to self medicate. It’s the user, not the substance. Everything is bad if abused, yes, everything.

Moderation is the key to a successful life. 

Once again, shallow insults are not necessary. 

6 hours ago, MJS said:

Here comes all the weed lovers and defenders.

And I'm proud to be an Okie from Muskogee,
A place where even squares can have a ball.

We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee;
We don't take no trips on LSD

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

If you’re in here it’s already up to your waist. ?

dammit

did not notice the odor till you mentioned it. Maybe the mild concussion i may or may not have had ?

how long have i been walking around like this btw?

4 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

dammit

did not notice the odor till you mentioned it. Maybe the mild concussion i may or may not have had ?

how long have i been walking around like this btw?

Youre in the purple stage of concussion protocol. Only 4 colors and 3 shapes left and you’ll be right as rain. 

7 hours ago, StHustle said:

Weed also helps with migraines so he had more than one reason. Marijuana is not a performance enhancing drug and has many medical benefits, even more so than those damn narcotics they are quick to prescribe. Hopefully the NFL will soon realize how ridiculous it is to test for it.

No ish it isn't performance enhancing... how can someone who is high be sharp and crisp at a pro level? If you are high on the job, you're basically stealing money from your employer. We're not talking about occasional use... he said EVERY GAME.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

No ish it isn't performance enhancing... how can someone who is high be sharp and crisp at a pro level? If you are high on the job, you're basically stealing money from your employer. We're not talking about occasional use... he said EVERY GAME.

Riiiiiight.     It really hurt Michael Phelps, Randy Moss, Ricky Williams, Chris Webber, Tim Lincecum, and Kareem ????