Percy Harvin high during every NFL game he played

papazoid

No story here, this is like saying some players partake in the occasional beer after a game... 

Weed is so prevalent, it's a joke that more states haven't legalized and taxed rather than keeping it illegal.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, papazoid said:

he said he was prescribed multiple medications to treat the condition (anxiety) but there was only one that worked — marijuana. The former Florida star said he smoked weed before every single NFL game in which he played.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/percy-harvin-says-he-was-high-during-every-nfl-game-he-played/ar-AAIaNCJ

I was high at every Bills game I attended.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 19
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Weed also helps with migraines so he had more than one reason. Marijuana is not a performance enhancing drug and has many medical benefits, even more so than those damn narcotics they are quick to prescribe. Hopefully the NFL will soon realize how ridiculous it is to test for it.

• Like (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I can say with 100% confidence....he’s not the only one.

10 minutes ago, papazoid said:

he said he was prescribed multiple medications to treat the condition (anxiety) but there was only one that worked — marijuana. The former Florida star said he smoked weed before every single NFL game in which he played.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/percy-harvin-says-he-was-high-during-every-nfl-game-he-played/ar-AAIaNCJ

with 50% of the league doing it ...

My guess is they smoke before they show up to the facility before a game or before they leave the team Hotel for the game.

By game time the buzz s/b all but gone 

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

with 50% of the league doing it ...

My guess is they smoke before they show up to the facility before a game or before they leave the team Hotel for the game.

By game time the buzz s/b all but gone 

With oils/vaps getting more popular...I think it's safe to say they probably have it in their locker.

If they smoke before the game, by kickoff time...they're normal.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I get high pretty much every time I play sports.  Sometimes when I go running I am high and usually do about 3-5 miles.  Every time I go biking I am high.  I'm almost 40 and still regularly out perform people in their early 20's when I play sports with them while being high.  How many NBA'ers are high regularly during games?  A lot.  People have a lot of misconceptions about marijuana.