Gostkowski on IR

Virgil

49 minutes ago, MJS said:

Absolutely. Taking a sack to take you out of easy field goal range is a big mistake for young QB's. Have to know that they need to throw the ball away (or at the feet of a receiver) in those circumstances.

Obviously its a mistake but Haus needs to drill that 49 yarder.. Allen didn't take it from a 35 yarder to 49, he lost about 4 yards on the sack

You need to drill a 45 and a 49 yarder realistically even if Allen made a dumb mistake

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Obviously its a mistake but Haus needs to drill that 49 yarder.. Allen didn't take it from a 35 yarder to 49, he lost about 4 yards on the sack

You need to drill a 45 and a 49 yarder realistically even if Allen made a dumb mistake

Ideally, yes. But my original comment was quoting a poster that said Hauschka was having "easy misses". Anything 40+ is not easy. He missed from 49 and 62 yards. Those aren't easy misses.

Just now, MJS said:

Ideally, yes. But my original comment was quoting a poster that said Hauschka was having "easy misses". Anything 40+ is not easy. He missed from 49 and 62 yards. Those aren't easy misses.

No a 49 is not a gimme

Haus is fine rn , hasnt missed a bad kick yet..  he's also kicking in Buffalo

Talk about abusing the system...they are trying to get a new kicker for right now so Gostkowski can have time to work out his "yips" and then come back next year.

Edited by matter2003

38 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Talk about abusing the system...they are trying to get a new kicker for right now so Gostkowski can have time to work out his "yips" and then come back next year.

No way!!!  When did this news break?!!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Talk about abusing the system..

24 minutes ago, Virgil said:

No way!!!  When did this news break?!!

P*ts have been abusing the system for almost 20 years.  It is old news.  Hip surgery is new, surprised T*m's private therapist did not give him something for it.

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Come On Man!  Get the facts before posting nonsense.  He's having hip surgery.  Do you think he's faking surgery?  

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27753227/patriots-kicker-stephen-gostkowski-season-ending-hip-surgery

The surgery doesn't have to be some big scary serious procedure.  A minor clean up procedure technically qualifies as a surgery for the headlines.  I'm not saying this is the case, but I wouldn't put it past Belicheat to say "Let's get you booked in for an endoscopic tune up so we can say you're injured and having season ending surgery".  I mean just look at his injury report shenanigans and the meme of Brady being listed as "questionable" for 15 years straight.