We need Josh Allen to be Tyrod Taylor for 3 quarters

Strethor

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....so downfield would be roped off with NO TREPASSING signs I presume..........

Only against the Pats. In fact, I think this would apply to every other qb in the league. Their secondary is scary good.

what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.  

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Strethor said:

I believe in risk taking and going for the kill, but with Josh it always seems like he tries to do too much and be the hero when we don't need  heroics until the 4th . I've seen some people refer to it as a defective Favre gene, with this defense it is so unnecessary  and it's something that I don't think can be coached out of him. I've dogged Taylor mainly because he couldn't hit the throws when it counted but I have confidence Josh can if we are in that situation or make a clutch run. Settle down Josh! 

We have weapons in the run game .

I can only repeat "Oh no Josh" so many times per game 

I dont believe he we learn that Favre gene will always be embedded in him - but to some respect if we are going to be winning 9+ games this year he needs to calm down with throwing into double coverage.

It's not all on him we are a strong team 

Embellish much?  At times he tries to do much, I'll agree but always is quite ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, Strethor said:

I believe in risk taking and going for the kill, but with Josh it always seems like he tries to do too much and be the hero when we don't need  heroics until the 4th . I've seen some people refer to it as a defective Favre gene, with this defense it is so unnecessary  and it's something that I don't think can be coached out of him. I've dogged Taylor mainly because he couldn't hit the throws when it counted but I have confidence Josh can if we are in that situation or make a clutch run. Settle down Josh! 

We have weapons in the run game .

I can only repeat "Oh no Josh" so many times per game 

I dont believe he we learn that Favre gene will always be embedded in him - but to some respect if we are going to be winning 9+ games this year he needs to calm down with throwing into double coverage.

It's not all on him we are a strong team 

No we NEED Josh Allen to be the GOOD Josh Allen for 4 QTRs.  Not regressing into a risk adverse Tyrod Taylor.

• Like (+1) 1

I never have and never will understand the hate for Taylor.   The guy played well for us here.  A nobody free agent took a team with a horrible OC and no WR's and a part time TE to the playoffs for the first time in 20 years.  Run out of town in the off season.  Has nothing to do with Allen.  I think Allen is great and will continue to be great.  He throws that second pick 5 yards farther it's a TD and we possibly win the Pats game.  I am not looking for or in any way advocating I wish we still had Taylor but I just don't get the hate.

It truly must be Halloween season. Even the regurgitation of this atrocious loser’s name gives me nightmares.

And, no, he did not take the team to the playoffs. The team made the playoffs in spite of him! To this day I am amazed that this narrative has an inkling of life that this guy was anything but horrible.

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

I wish we left Tyrod in Buffalo and let McCoy play qb vs the jags.  

That guy sucked 

I wish we had McCoy when Roman or Lynn as OC. I told a buddy McCoy would slowly fall off and he did (after Roman and Lynn). I think with those two McCoy RB hit 1000 easy. His age is really factoring in. 

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

And anything from 1-5 yard would have a "proceed with caution" sign. 

...LMAO.....a "post pattern" was a six yard out..............:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Dante said:

Only against the Pats. In fact, I think this would apply to every other qb in the league. Their secondary is scary good.

HINT: it was a bit of my usual sarcasm about Tyrod and the deep threat (or lack thereof)..............