The Athletic: Ed Oliver on All-Rookie Team through first quarter of season

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I mis-remembered something, and said "my bad" when Gunner pointed that out to me. I didn't even fight it. This seems like alot of trouble for a simple mistake. Its weird that you even remembered it. 

Yeah it's weird that I remembered a conversation from last week that you name tagged me in to assure that I saw. :rolleyes:

But it's not weird that you don't remember things you or I have said but are certain that I was wrong.:lol:

What's actually weird is that you said you weren't sure if you were even affirmative on the Oliver pick in THIS thread after last week acting like your love of the pick was a given. ? 

3 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

This is draft class for the Bills has T.H. makings of a truly special one. Ford has not played up to his hype. So far this is the only miss and maybe he will improve. Sweeney is also a hidden gem. 

Don’t forget Darryl Johnson! For where he was picked, he’s getting a lot of snaps and almost changed the game last week when he got a hand on Brady’s throwing arm.....a game of inches! 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah it's weird that I remembered a conversation from last week that you name tagged me in to assure that I saw. :rolleyes:

But it's not weird that you don't remember things you or I have said but are certain that I was wrong.:lol:

What's actually weird is that you said you weren't sure if you were even affirmative on the Oliver pick in THIS thread after last week acting like your love of the pick was a given. ? 

The worst part about engaging with you is how smart you think you are. It’s tough to watch. It’s like watching EJ play QB. Sure, he felt like the franchise qb, but everyone around him knew he was a tire fire. Watching you post is like watching a tire fire. 

Im not arrogant enough to think I’ve never had varying opinions. I’m willing to have my mind changed. I’m not a draft guy, so I don’t post a lot about it, and really don’t remember when I do. I couldn’t rule out I had a negative take, but watching him in action, the dude can ball. I was apathetic predraft. 

Also, you look up my post history? Very troubling stuff guy.

33 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

We should have drafted Patrick Mahomes. Oh wait that was a different draft

No....it seems that is EVERY draft! 

That will never die......

Unfortunately.....