Pat DiMarco in concussion protocol (update - cleared)

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Crap, maybe Lee can fill in. Pat will be missed on special teams too.

or the gunners didn't come in to block them when their coverage guys came in to block the punt. Patriots had a 11 on 9 situation when the gunners stood out there clueless.

Yeah I remember going "oh no, those numbers don't match" on both the block and following shank.  With McD playing fast and loose with the time outs, you'd think he would call one to avert an imminent blocked punt.

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

C’mon, Man

Even a quick glance at the most recent page gives everyone a current Heads Up.

As such, I ain’t tellin’.

really, I wasn't being serious, I think there's a thousand threads on this

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Josh is in stage 4 of 5 today, unless there's a set back there's a good chance he'll be out of protocol either tomorrow or Friday.

Even if Josh is cleared to play this week I highly doubt he's the starter. More than likely he will be the emergency 2nd string so we don't have to sign a backup.

5 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Yeah I remember going "oh no, those numbers don't match" on both the block and following shank.  With McD playing fast and loose with the time outs, you'd think he would call one to avert an imminent blocked punt.

they got away with it last time, so they figured they would against the Pats too.

12 hours ago, Herc11 said:

Even if Josh is cleared to play this week I highly doubt he's the starter. More than likely he will be the emergency 2nd string so we don't have to sign a backup.

He was out there taking first team reps yesterday, if he's cleared I highly doubt he doesn't play. Sunday is one of the more important games this year. Also we wouldn't have to sign a backup QB anyways, just call up Davis Webb from the practice squad.

4 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

He was out there taking first team reps yesterday, if he's cleared I highly doubt he doesn't play. Sunday is one of the more important games this year. Also we wouldn't have to sign a backup QB anyways, just call up Davis Webb from the practice squad.

Quick question.   Who reported that Allen was taking first team reps?  Chris Brown reported the drills he was doing with Barkley and that's what we saw on film.  Reporters aren't there for the team practice.  So how do you know who was taking first team reps?  

8 hours ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

I highly doubt he was taking 1st team reps, or even that it's allowed while in the concussion protocol. Also, you can't just call up someone from the PS, they have to be signed AND a player has to be released from the 53. So, like I said, he will most likely suit up but only as the 2nd string in order to give him this week and the bye to rest.