Pat DiMarco in concussion protocol (update - cleared)

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

McDermott today mentioned that Josh is still in concussion protocol.  Doubt Josh plays Sunday, so have to get Matt Barkley ready to be the starter vs Tenn.

We still got this! 4-1

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

C’mon, Man

Even a quick glance at the most recent page gives everyone a current Heads Up.

As such, I ain’t tellin’.

Not only that, but with five stages in the protocol, each taking at least a day, you can't get through it by Wednesday if you're concussed on a Sunday afternoon.

18 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

McDermott today mentioned that Josh is still in concussion protocol.  Doubt Josh plays Sunday, so have to get Matt Barkley ready to be the starter vs Tenn.

Josh is in stage 4 of 5 today, unless there's a set back there's a good chance he'll be out of protocol either tomorrow or Friday.

• Like (+1) 1

Crap, maybe Lee can fill in. Pat will be missed on special teams too.

1 hour ago, the skycap said:

Please no!!

So that’s his excuse for the blocked punt?

I’d love to see Sweeney as H-back

or the gunners didn't come in to block them when their coverage guys came in to block the punt. Patriots had a 11 on 9 situation when the gunners stood out there clueless.

31 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Through five. He has two more things to get through, the second being the independent neurologist.

5 seems like kind of a formality though, to me at least: "Stage 5: Full football activity and clearance."

Seems like if you get to stage 4 you are pretty much in the clear.

Just now, MJS said:

5 seems like kind of a formality though, to me at least: "Stage 5: Full football activity and clearance."

Seems like if you get to stage 4 you are pretty much in the clear.

Tough to say. He needs to go through some tests that show that he has not regressed at all, the full football stuff, and then if he passes he has to been seen by the big kahuna neurologist and pass all of his or her tests. I hear what you are saying though.