Pat DiMarco in concussion protocol (update - cleared)

YoloinOhio

30 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Bad week for concussions on the team. I won't say that Pats cheap shots cause this!:devil:

I will, pats cheap shots caused this, there. I said it  ? 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Lee Smith can play some fullback (he did this quite a bit with the Raiders), and we have enough hybrid players type guys like MoRax, Neal, Coleman, that we should be okay without Thompson. Did he get IR'ed? 

Not yet and there isn’t any indication. He had surgery but that was before Pats game and they didn’t IR him. It’s a multi-week thing but maybe they expect him back after bye. 

19 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Lee Smith can play some fullback (he did this quite a bit with the Raiders), and we have enough hybrid players type guys like MoRax, Neal, Coleman, that we should be okay without Thompson. Did he get IR'ed? 

Please no!!

57 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So that’s his excuse for the blocked punt?

I’d love to see Sweeney as H-back

1 minute ago, CSBill said:

What about Josh Allen, is he still in concussion protocol ????

McDermott today mentioned that Josh is still in concussion protocol.  Doubt Josh plays Sunday, so have to get Matt Barkley ready to be the starter vs Tenn.

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Corey Thompson was expected to be out only a few weeks, so he was left on the 53 man roster.  He's not only a special teamer, but a good backup for Milano.  That's why they want to keep him around.

Edited by TigerJ
  • Like (+1) 1