Worth it...?

LeviF

I love that one of his first statements to police was that he didn’t hit her back. It’s OK to fully hit a woman at the point that she’s crushing your balls to the extreme that they’re leaking.

Thats the girl you take home at 4am and “forgot you have to go to work” at 7am.

Edited by eanyills

27 minutes ago, eanyills said:

I love that one of his first statements to police was that he didn’t hit her back. It’s OK to fully hit a woman at the point that she’s crushing your balls to the extreme that they’re leaking.

Until you get hauled off to jail, a TPO is issued, and you have to pay a lawyer five figures to clear your name, if possible.

You must not be familiar with the Duluth model.

I usually have to pay top dollar for a good ol fashioned ball busting, and this girl is giving them out for free?

4 hours ago, MR8 said:

the crazies are the best in the sack... you never date em, but damn are they fun.

My best girl stories from college all involve the crazy ones... 

Right? I hate the saying "dont stick your dick in crazy". Au Contraire! That's the BEST place to put it. Just dont give her your real name or fall in love.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I usually have to pay top dollar for a good ol fashioned ball busting, and this girl is giving them out for free?

Right? I hate the saying "dont stick your dick in crazy". Au Contraire! That's the BEST place to put it. Just dont give her your real name or fall in love.

I have stories brother, lemme tell ya... and my comment about "she'll take your address" was learned, it's not a joke... I had a girl show up to my house in college walk in, look at me and my buddies playing beer pong and say "I'm gonna just shower quick."  I didn't invite her over... it was crazy *****... then she showered for no reason, and kept calling me... I finally walked in and she wanted me to get in with here... but I sense this was going to be bad if I indulged whatever that was. So I refused and she demanded I get her a towel... I was like "uhhhh no, I neither invited you over, nor did I tell you to shower."

She stormed out of my house with clothing sticking to her like she fell in a pool lol...

Oh.. yeah... she was a married 30 year old mother of 3 I knew from bar tending at a restaurant... I was 21... we had our fun one night after a shift, and to this day I don't know how she got my address.  I had my boss fire her after that.

Fun fact, I saw her last week as a security guard at the building I now work in... I snapped pics and sent them to my buddies they didn't believe me until they saw the pictures LOL

Edited by MR8

5 hours ago, MR8 said:

I'm telling you, with the crazies... like the really crazy ones... you don't get to sleep until you kick them out and change the locks.  

Or in this case kick her out, and go to a different hotel to sleep it off. Don't go home, she may have taken your address off your licence...and start looking for a new place to live.  You never know when crazies will just show up. 

Yes, I've had my share of crazies. Trying to keep that in the past---but you never know. 

Great tune that could apply here:

3 hours ago, eanyills said:

Thats the girl you take home at 4am and “forgot you have to go to work” at 7am.

I had a girlfriend that went off physically on me. I just tried to hold her arms and keep her from hitting me. Later she claimed (to me, not authorities) that I bruised her arms. I had to laugh. She did, too. Then we screwed our brains out. Fun---but I don't miss the crazy drama.

3 hours ago, MR8 said:

Fun fact, I saw her last week as a security guard at the building I now work in... I snapped pics and sent them to my buddies they didn't believe me until they saw the pictures LOL

So...she's still stalking you?  :unsure:

8 hours ago, The Dean said:

And don't go to sleep.

...and hogtie her before-hand.:thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1