Would Kyle Williams come back to the Bills if needed?

Would Kyle Williams come back this year?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Would Kyle Williams un-retire if the Bills needed him?

• Yes
    • No

When Harrison Phillips was lost I wondered if Kyle would consider a late season return to the Bills? Especially if the Bills are making a playoff push. He certainly hangs out at OBD enough. Is he using some of the workout great to stay in game shape?

I love Kyle and what he did for this organization. He wasn’t the same Kyle the past few years. He  left some of himself on the field after 13 years in the trenches. I want the big guy to enjoy retirement. 

Edited by Captain Murica
  • Like (+1) 5

Those guys lose significant weight the moment they stop forcing down daily 6000+ calories.  I'd imagine he'd need at least a couple months just to get back up to weight once he decides he's even willing to return.

He's been entirely out of the league, no lifting, no cardio, no conditioning for the NFL... sure I bet he does work out, but this guy was a peak physical shape athlete who was as good as he was for as long as he was because of the workout regiment, diet, and his commitment to being ready every week.  Film, practice, weight room... 

He hung them up because he felt he no longer could commit to being that level player anymore, and he was honest with himself, his team, and his family that he wanted to watch his kids grow up, and leave the game still playing at the level he was happy with.  

This guy is the epitome of class and the kid of player all fans and kids should look up to.... but no he won't come back.  He left on his terms, and if he came back he would never be the same.  He got the send off of the ages from the team and fans, and he went out the way he wanted to, when he wanted to.  Getting him to come back would be selfish by fans and the team, and I think he has the level of involvement he wants, he's helping coach but still gets to go home and spend time with his kids and family. 

Love meatball, but he's done.   While that's sad, it's also very happy that he was able to transition to the next phase of his life so nicely and go out how he wanted to.  It rarely happens like that. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Have you seen him lately??

No.

Hes obviously been diligent in dropping his playing weight for future heath. 

Then again, he COULD be a FB or TE...

how about a goalline RB?  We could use one of those! 

• Like (+1) 2

Snowballs chance in hell, he is already helping by coaching up some of the D line guys, we all need to be happy with that. 

Go Bills!!!