Tell Hyde No Talking to Belichick

Protocal69

Did anyone see after the game Bill Bellichick walk over to Hyde to ask him what he saw that allowed him to bait Brady into that interception. Belichick will get intel from the Janitor if it would give him a leg up

I hope Hyde does not go the Gilmore route after his contract is up.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Did anyone see after the game Bill Bellichick walk over to Hyde to ask him what he saw that allowed him to bait Brady into that interception. Belichick will get intel from the Janitor if it would give him a leg up

I hope Hyde does not go the Gilmore route after his contract is up.

Getting dirt on Tom to prepare for the exit?  

1 hour ago, dma0034 said:

Belichick definitely wouldn't have seen that on reviewing the film. Just sucks to know the Bills had them... still don't know why John Brown didn't reach for goal on the 2nd down pass

Hey dma, your comment reminds me to ask you guys something. On that goal line play with John Brown, in real time I could have sworn Brown was down at the 1 or so. He must have been that close, because I also thought he could have reached for the endzone. But then the ball ended up set back to the 2-1/2, for sure at least on the 4th down play. What the happened to the ball placement after Brown's catch? Did his knee touch down further back? Or did the Bills lose yardage on 3rd down? I can't find a replay of that (ill-fated) series. Or maybe I was so desperate for a TD that Brown just seemed closer ...

13 minutes ago, Stranded in Boston said:

Hey dma, your comment reminds me to ask you guys something. On that goal line play with John Brown, in real time I could have sworn Brown was down at the 1 or so. He must have been that close, because I also thought he could have reached for the endzone. But then the ball ended up set back to the 2-1/2, for sure at least on the 4th down play. What the happened to the ball placement after Brown's catch? Did his knee touch down further back? Or did the Bills lose yardage on 3rd down? I can't find a replay of that (ill-fated) series. Or maybe I was so desperate for a TD that Brown just seemed closer ...

First, john Brown made a hell of an effort to get in the end zone, certainly not going to fault him for that. And yes it was very very poorly placed ball, a yard and a half  is massive down there so of course McDermott didn't challenge the spot.

17 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

First, john Brown made a hell of an effort to get in the end zone, certainly not going to fault him for that. And yes it was very very poorly placed ball, a yard and a half  is massive down there so of course McDermott didn't challenge the spot.

Weren’t we out of challenges & time outs at that point?

59 minutes ago, Gugny said:

What's most important here is that no one can explain how Shannon Sharpe is still being paid to talk.

grateful i haven't heard a word out of any of them, for 20 years, with my  PVR and fast forwarding to opening kickoff.

Edited by row_33