Frank Gore number THREE !!!

I like Gore, always have, but him breaking records while with the Bills just doesn't excite me. If he had been with the team that majority or his career, or even 5 or so years I'd be excited. But a one year rental player doing it while with the Bills just doesn't get me revved up.

1 hour ago, MDH said:

I like Gore, always have, but him breaking records while with the Bills just doesn't excite me. If he had been with the team that majority or his career, or even 5 or so years I'd be excited. But a one year rental player doing it while with the Bills just doesn't get me revved up.

McD said its exciting just to be in the stadium when a guy hits milestones like that.  Especially if he's on your team. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

McD said its exciting just to be in the stadium when a guy hits milestones like that.  Especially if he's on your team. 

Definitely is.

He's not going to be remembered as a Bill, but I'm hoping he retires as one.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Only if they run him.  I just found out that he didn't have a single carry in the 4th QTR.  *****in' Daboll.  Run Frank 'til he pukes, already!

Thats surprising, i like Dabol but sometimes he can get away from the run, which every QB needs regardless of ability.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Thats surprising, i like Dabol but sometimes he can get away from the run, which every QB needs regardless of ability.

I was wrong, he had three carries early in the 4th, but didn't see any action in the last 10 minutes of the game.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

As much as I’d like him back this week I agree here wholeheartedly. Gore looked good and Yeldon doesn’t suck.

We should hit the bye at 4-1 and come back with Singletary as close to healed as possible.

It feels like Daboll is still trying to figure out how to use all these pieces together and Singletary opens so much up for him as both a back and receiver.

i want Singletary back asap, if he's ready put him in. Frank is a beast but the more weapons the better.

5 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

but what do you do for relief RB when Gore needs a breather?   Play musical chairs with the PS squad? 

they do have a  RB on the squad I believe 

As a runner Yeldon has yet to impress me.  

Yeldon hasnt impressed me at all, the other backs could have made the catches he has but probably get more yds and less fumbles.

7 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Looking forward to the milestone for Gore, but wanted to take a second to reflect on how unbelievable Barry Sanders was as a runner.

He played 10 season.  >15,000 yards in 10 season.  Incredible.

Yep, Sanders was the best I've ever seen. And, unlike Emmitt, he didn't get the benefit of doing it behind an all time great OL.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Looking forward to the milestone for Gore, but wanted to take a second to reflect on how unbelievable Barry Sanders was as a runner.

He played 10 season.  >15,000 yards in 10 season.  Incredible.

Was never a big Barry fan , he was amazing in space but not in short yardage and thats when you really need your running back. I remember years ago when we were playing Detroit and they were backed up to their goal line and it was third down and i said to the guy next to me , Sanders is going to get stuffed and he did by Phil Hansen and i think it was a safety. Thats not the only time as there were tons of times he was taken out of short yardage situations and to me that takes away from him being elite.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian