Frank Gore number THREE !!!

4 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Only if they run him.  I just found out that he didn't have a single carry in the 4th QTR.  *****in' Daboll.  Run Frank 'til he pukes, already!

He had three caries in the 4th including the 3rd and goal from the 2 which was stuffed.  I'm hoping Singletary is back this Sunday as he's an upgrade over Yeldon.

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

He had three caries in the 4th including the 3rd and goal from the 2 which was stuffed.  I'm hoping Singletary is back this Sunday as he's an upgrade over Yeldon.

I stand corrected, I got bad info.  Gore didn't have a carry after that play where he got stuffed.  Daboll did a great Chan Gailey impression, essentially abandoning the run with over 9 minutes left in the 4th QTR, down by only 6 points.  The play by play shows only passes from there to the end of the game.  I'm tempted to leave Singletary inactive until after the bye.  Let him heal up fully. 

10 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Only if they run him.  I just found out that he didn't have a single carry in the 4th QTR.  *****in' Daboll.  Run Frank 'til he pukes, already!

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm really curious where you "just found out" that false info and why you're so quick to believe things that aren't true.

6 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I'm really curious where you "just found out" that false info and why you're so quick to believe things that aren't true.

It was a post-game interview and I bought one of the fishhacks who said to Frank, "You didn't have a carry in the 4th QTR".  Sue me.

• Haha (+1) 1

Man...I mean, that is 90 yards per game if they try and get it for him in Buffalo.  

Edit:  Hoping for it.

How happy do you think it will make that guy if he does it with his new home crowd as he helps the team get to 7-1?

...again, would love to see it.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I stand corrected, I got bad info.  Gore didn't have a carry after that play where he got stuffed.  Daboll did a great Chan Gailey impression, essentially abandoning the run with over 9 minutes left in the 4th QTR, down by only 6 points.  The play by play shows only passes from there to the end of the game.  I'm tempted to leave Singletary inactive until after the bye.  Let him heal up fully. 

Yeah hamstrings are a B word to try and come back from...especially when there is a lot of stopping, starting and cutting...id be very wary of him getting hurt again because if it reoccurs its going to be 4 or 5 weeks next time not 2 or 3.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I'm tempted to leave Singletary inactive until after the bye.  Let him heal up fully. 

As much as I’d like him back this week I agree here wholeheartedly. Gore looked good and Yeldon doesn’t suck.

We should hit the bye at 4-1 and come back with Singletary as close to healed as possible.

It feels like Daboll is still trying to figure out how to use all these pieces together and Singletary opens so much up for him as both a back and receiver.

Edited by Buffalo Boy
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, ALF said:

Yeldon is a very good receiver , use him that way till Singeltary gets back

but what do you do for relief RB when Gore needs a breather?   Play musical chairs with the PS squad? 

they do have a  RB on the squad I believe 

As a runner Yeldon has yet to impress me.  

He will be #3 shortly, the question is at 36 how long can he keep going? 

He never had break away speed so losing a step is irrelevant and he is a one cut between the tackles runner, so he could last another year or 2. I'm ok with it, I like Gore.

On top of that he's a lunch pail type guy, great for the room.

Edited by pop gun

16 minutes ago, pop gun said:

He will be #3 shortly, the question is at 36 how long can he keep going? 

He never had break away speed so losing a step is irrelevant and he is a one cut between the tackles runner, so he could last another year or 2. I'm ok with it, I like Gore.

On top of that he's a lunch pail type guy, great for the room.

If he continues to play at this level, I'm completely fine with the Singletary/Gore combo going into next year.  Two different styles that compliment each other.

• Like (+1) 1