Emmanuel Sanders might be on the block...

Mango

There is not a snowballs chance in hell that Denver would trade Courtland Sutton. A receiving group of Sanders, Brown and Beasley would change the dynamics of the offense going forward. If Sanders is being shopped, Beane must do his due diligence and get Josh the final weapon to jumpstart this offense.

Looks like Denver may have their eye on Jalen Hurts

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

After a few beers, feels like I’d pull the trigger on Zay and a 4th. I say that thinking Zay gets a bad wrap in Buffalo. 

That he does, he for what ever reason is not having success this season, or last season, or the season before that, it’s somewhat odd because he did have a solid college career, albeit against lesser competition, it is my hope that all Bills players do well, sadly he isn’t having success.

Go Bills!!!

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

Sutton would be a better fit with Josh than Sanders.

He also is 23 years old , was the 40th overall pick in 2018 and that pick looks justified.  Sanders is 32 and would cost a lot less.  I would feel a lot better about Sanders as the #3 rather than Jones.  

2 hours ago, Mango said:

After a few beers, feels like I’d pull the trigger on Zay and a 4th. I say that thinking Zay gets a bad wrap in Buffalo. 

This may fall under your narrative, but I’m convinced Zay is garbage and likely wouldn’t be part of a trade cuz no one would want him. Sunday, 2 catches on 10 targets and ‘allowed’ 2 Picks. 

And I was a big supporter of his.

• Like (+1) 5

6 hours ago, Mango said:

I would in a second 3rd 4th or 5th, but I’m sure the board would revolt and insist he’s not as good as Duke 

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I think he's going to be replaced by Andre Roberts anyway...

I’m wanting to see more of this. Bubbles jet sweeps. He should be a huge RAC threat 

Every time I see one of these threads pop up I imagine someone saying "I'll take Mahomes, your private jet, and a couple of those cheerleaders off your hands, and in return I'll generously offer a conditional 2025 7th round pick.  Yes, yes I know I am a saint.  You're welcome."

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, the skycap said:

There is not a snowballs chance in hell that Denver would trade Courtland Sutton. A receiving group of Sanders, Brown and Beasley would change the dynamics of the offense going forward. If Sanders is being shopped, Beane must do his due diligence and get Josh the final weapon to jumpstart this offense.

Looks like Denver may have their eye on Jalen Hurts

Sanders is redundant we have that skill set all over our WR Group. So I am not giving assets up to get a redundant WR. 

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Sanders is redundant we have that skill set all over our WR Group. So I am not giving assets up to get a redundant WR. 

that doesn't make sense.  he has speed and is healthy.  he somehow manages to put up great numbers despite his height.  he'd be an upgrade to our current wr corps and nobody is trading julio or hopkins.  

19 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

that doesn't make sense.  he has speed and is healthy.  he somehow manages to put up great numbers despite his height.  he'd be an upgrade to our current wr corps and nobody is trading julio or hopkins.  

he has Same skill set as Brown and Beasley. So yes he is a redundant skill set 

• Like (+1) 1