Emmanuel Sanders might be on the block...

Mango

2 hours ago, DCOrange said:

Denver isn’t trading him for a 5th when they’ll get a 3rd or 4th for letting him walk.

i think I’d pass on him personally but I wouldn’t be mad if we went for it either. 

That is often a good point where trades are concerned, but I don’t think it applies here.  Denver ate a bunch of dead money this season and they are set to have a ton of space this coming offseason.  They aren’t going to be gaining comp picks from the coming offseason’s activities.  They’ll be buyers. 

The other important points are that the Broncos season is pretty well lost already and that Sanders is 32 years old and making $10.25M in the last year of his deal.  Denver would probably jump at Zay and a 5th.  They’d dump the salary of a player who is gone after this lost season and gain both a pick and a cheap, young WR who is under contract through 2020 and still has a chance to blossom.

Edited by BarleyNY

16 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

they are fast, catch balls and put up yards. it's what wr's do. 

he is a small quick cut WR. We have Brown (Same) Beasley (Same) McKenzie (Same). 

So No I am not giving up an asset for a 32 year old redundant WR. 

Go get a different Skill set. Like a Sanu if you want to trade for a WR. (That ISNT the issue with this offense by the way)

9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

he is a small quick cut WR. We have Brown (Same) Beasley (Same) McKenzie (Same). 

Go get a different Skill set. Like a Sanu if you want to trade for a WR. (That ISNT the issue with this offense by the way)

i think people get too focused on size when we can add another guy who can get separation and get yards.  If it's working for Allen get him more of the same guys. 

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

i think people get too focused on size when we can add another guy who can get separation and get yards.  If it's working for Allen get him more of the same guys. 

so how are their Passing in Redzone with already three of these same skill sets and no real size?

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

so how are their Passing in Redzone with already three of these same skill sets and no real size?

john brown has been one of the best wr's in the red zone the past few years despite his size.  the falcons are the worst team in the red zone even with all that size

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

john brown has been one of the best wr's in the red zone the past few years despite his size.  the falcons are the worst team in the red zone even with all that size

How many Pass TDs this year inside the Redzone do the Bills have?

12 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Rather try to get Thielen or Kupp at WR, gotta make up for the mistake of passing on Kupp, thought we were trading up for him.... but no we get Zay.:sick: Also would love to get at McCaffrey even if they won't package Kuechly at this point, would be another potent pass catcher.

What % do you think there is Carolina parts ways with either Keuchly or McCaffrey?

3 hours ago, aristocrat said:

that doesn't make sense.  he has speed and is healthy.  he somehow manages to put up great numbers despite his height.  he'd be an upgrade to our current wr corps and nobody is trading julio or hopkins.  

He's also been surprisingly good on jump balls throughout his career.  Plays bigger than his size - kind of like Steve Smith.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Sanders is better than both easily 

It would be a huge get for this offense.  

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

What % do you think there is Carolina parts ways with either Keuchly or McCaffrey?

Obviously around -100% but if somebody were to get a good deal on these guys it would have to be us:wub: Other than them tanking I don't know what to do, I still have a feeling both these guys will end up Bills one day, I just hope it's ASAP and together. Kuechly would probably br easier to get as he is older and now has an injury history. McCaffrey would just be the stupidest to get rid of, but hey maybe this is the year of stupid!

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

well thats more on allen and not getting to the red zone right?  

Could be more on the WRs in the RedZone and their skill sets that they have.  So does it really help at this point getting a same skill set as those that are struggling in the Red Zone?

2 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Sanders is better than both easily 

It would be a huge get for this offense.  

Dont agree but to each his own.  If I can get him for a 6th OK, maybe I could be talked into a 5th but nothing more

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Could be more on the WRs in the RedZone and their skill sets that they have.  So does it really help at this point getting a same skill set as those that are struggling in the Red Zone?

Dont agree but to each his own.  If I can get him for a 6th OK, maybe I could be talked into a 5th but nothing more

Sanders leads the league in red zone targets and has 5 catches and tds. Tds only behind ty hilton , golladay, Williamson and tied with a few guys. He’s a legit red zone target 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Playoffs? said:

100% they will.  They’ll for sure be looking to up their WR core. I think Buffalo D scared them a lot. They know they’re gonna need to beef up the O if they want another ring. 

The NFL is the Patriots show.

Every other team is just there to round out their story.

100% they will be in and win this year's Super Bowl