Emmanuel Sanders might be on the block...

Mango

Sanders can still play, and would probably be a good veteran presence in the WR room. At his age, I would expect the price to be fairly low, and he wouldn’t preclude us from still drafting a WR high this year. I’d be in for a 5th or lower for sure. Probably would also be happy at a 4th. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

After a few beers, feels like I’d pull the trigger on Zay and a 4th. I say that thinking Zay gets a bad wrap in Buffalo. 

I like it. And I haven't had a beer. Yet.

Edit: maybe a 5th. Beane loves to keep his draft picks for trade ups in the draft.

Edited by Dopey

6 minutes ago, Mango said:

After a few beers, feels like I’d pull the trigger on Zay and a 4th. I say that thinking Zay gets a bad wrap in Buffalo. 

Where did Zay get his bad wrap from? I want to avoid that place because I have a sensitive stomach.

• Haha (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, Mango said:

I really like this. I'd even go Zay and a 3rd, but I don't really think they'd be interested in the Zay part. They're going to be all about the draft picks.

Sanders is still very effective. He's not the big WR we'd like to complement Brown and Beasley, but he still makes plays.

12 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I really like this. I'd even go Zay and a 3rd, but I don't really think they'd be interested in the Zay part. They're going to be all about the draft picks.

Sanders is still very effective. He's not the big WR we'd like to complement Brown and Beasley, but he still makes plays.

Hate to see the Bills offense with Brown or Beasley out and Sanders can do a lot of the same things both of those guys do   We got a long way to go and right now nobody outside of the top two has done anything from the wr spot.  Cant count on Foster all of a sudden contributing and Zay is jag

Meh. I wouldn’t hate it for the right price, but he seems redundant to the skills we already have. That being said, he and Smoke might create the Havoc for Secondaries that I was hoping Bob and smoke would... Allen would just need to reclaim his deep ball abilities. 

• Like (+1) 1