Tom Brady explains why the flight home from Buffalo 'sucked' after the Patriots' win over Bills

HOUSE

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The sad thing is, this list even leaves off the various foot-ball related scandals (Spygate, the headset radio interference stuff, etc)

Yes...a sanitized, scaled down "R" rated version! ha!

2 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Your flight home stunk because you realize you have a noodle arm now.

And to think this a-hole wanted to be called Tom Terrific. Scary thought.

On a somewhat related topic: why do you think it is that in the past MANY years, the Patsies play their second game against Buffalo at home in Foxboro, and it's usually quite late in the season? (I think 2016 was the only recent exception.) There must be an advantage to NE having the second game at home, otherwise the scheduling wouldn't be so lopsided that way.

Thoughts? 

He was complimentary of the Bills. He hasn't throw a TD pass in Buffalo in his last 4-5 games I believe?  It's not his first or last bad game.. I do think he is possibly thinking about retirement for the 1st time though. His game hasn't slipped but mentally I think the grind is taking a toll. He has to be perfect in his play and speech or people come down hard.

Edited by FriendlyFire

On 10/1/2019 at 4:27 PM, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Said it before the season and Sunday reaffirmed what I thought. Brady is almost done. I think by 12/22 when we play them again, the entire league will know what we think. This is Tom’s last season, and it isn’t ending in a Super Bowl. 

12/22 we take that game flat out and his drive home will suck even more!  

hopefully they will still have something to play for by then.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Your flight home stunk because you realize you have a noodle arm now.

Who even cares about some guys plane flight. Thousands of people have lousy  flights everyday...over far more important crap than this. Poor baby.

44 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Who even cares about some guys plane flight. Thousands of people have lousy  flights everyday...over far more important crap than this. Poor baby.

I agree- he is such a little baby. I noticed last year down the stretch his arm tired- then he had a nice break with a first rd bye then Super Bowl. This season his arm looks just about done- I hope I am right. 

6 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

I agree- he is such a little baby. I noticed last year down the stretch his arm tired- then he had a nice break with a first rd bye then Super Bowl. This season his arm looks just about done- I hope I am right. 

Well, even though it is late in his career, never count Brady out. He is probably getting bored now and bitching about things that never bothered him before. I still expect him to prey on weak defenses and run his numbers up. 

4 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Well, even though it is late in his career, never count Brady out. He is probably getting bored now and bitching about things that never bothered him before. I still expect him to prey on weak defenses and run his numbers up. 

You had to go there!!! Lol 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

The sadder thing is that if someone were to make a shirt like this for Buffalo, it wouldn't be too different, outside of the rings.

say it ain't so Gugny  I can recall a few Bills that have run afoul of the law but our Bills cannot have been as nefarious as all of that..Travis Henry, OJ , good ole skittles Marshawn lynch ….some mental illness type stuff but on the whole the pats seem to have won the NFL's "infamous" award

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Margarita said:

say it ain't so Gugny  I can recall a few Bills that have run afoul of the law but our Bills cannot have been as nefarious as all of that..Travis Henry, OJ , good ole skittles Marshawn lynch ….some mental illness type stuff but on the whole the pats seem to have won the NFL's "infamous" award

I couldn't think of anything that nefarious myself for most of those categories so I'm not quite sure what specifics Gugny is referring to with regard to the Bills.

15 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Not quite done just yet. He still has the skill to complete the long ball, but the velocity is clearly gone. Tom is one Mo Lewis like hit away from forever being a spectator.

What goes around, comes around...

Nice thought, but may need updating.  One Myles Garrett hit maybe?

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 5:27 PM, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Said it before the season and Sunday reaffirmed what I thought. Brady is almost done. I think by 12/22 when we play them again, the entire league will know what we think. This is Tom’s last season, and it isn’t ending in a Super Bowl. 

Before which and how many seasons?

9 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Before which and how many seasons?

This season. I may have said before another season, but I really do feel like his days are numbered. This is his last year. Teams need to go after him. Sure he can make a few plays  a game. The days of Tom beating a good team with his arm are gone. 

30 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

This season. I may have said before another season, but I really do feel like his days are numbered. This is his last year. Teams need to go after him. Sure he can make a few plays  a game. The days of Tom beating a good team with his arm are gone. 

Kidding.  But this gets posted every year.

And his dead arm put up significant numbers the past 2 years.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/3/2019 at 3:03 AM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Indirectly the Pats**** are probably responsible for the NFL joining the digital age...they use VOIP now and a dedicated frequency obtained from the FCC with encoding to prevent RF interference.  They (the NFL) apparently said "enough is enough" and put a huge push on after the 2015 Pitt at NE game where Tomlin had a few choice words.

Not clear why it took them so long, though.  Frustration from other teams must have reached fever pitch at that point.

https://www.geekwire.com/2017/behind-scenes-nfl-sideline-technology-microsoft-bose-power-team-communication/

The league (and Vegas) has to manage their cash cow in NE...you think there aren't a bunch of people invested in the Patriots and their several-standard-deviations-above-average 60% cover rate ATS since 2003?