Tom Brady explains why the flight home from Buffalo 'sucked' after the Patriots' win over Bills

Brady showed he doesnt have it anymore. Im no longer worried thar he can impose his cheating will on us. Unfortunately, the refs still have it in for him and he does have a decent defense (its not nearly as good as the Bills, or how others say it is).

ST cost us the game this past sunday. That stupid block and miss did us in.

yeah, as many of you have said, he did suck. Yet we didn't sack him, and while he did throw 1 pick, he didn't make killing mistakes that cost his team. I love Josh, but I can't say the same. I believe Josh will learn, and grow, from games like this. But as much as we  denigrate Brady, we still can't beat him---yet.

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Don't worry, Tom. You play the Bills at home next time. I'm sure the Bills headsets will mysteriously cut out, among other odd things that always happen at Gillette.

.....Bills staff will be deployed during warmups wearin' Gronk masks.......should blend in nicely..............

Brady is in decline but his game isn't going to fall off a cliff.  He doesn't have to face a defense as good as the Bills' is until late December.  

Like any other player who's declining, it will be a downward trending up and down affair.  He'll have good days when the zip is still there, and he can do what he wants when he wants.  These days will compound the frustration for him on the bad days, when he can't get it done and doesn't understand why.

I don't blame him for playing this year because he was still very good last year.  But this does seem to be the end of the road.

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

Although Brady spent some time celebrating the win on social media Monday, he had a much different reaction during an interview on Westwood One Radio. Apparently, Brady was so upset with his performance in Buffalo that it ruined his flight home. 

"Yeah, I mean, the flight home [on Sunday] sucked. The night of sleep sucked," Brady said, via NBC Sports Boston. "You watch the film, and that sucks, and then you just lick your wounds, and you get up and you try to do better the next week."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tom-brady-explains-why-the-flight-home-from-buffalo-sucked-after-the-patriots-win-over-bills/

Awwwww.  De poor widdle guy.  

However, as sound advice for our own developing QB, that makes the 2nd gem he’s doled out this week.

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

Although Brady spent some time celebrating the win on social media Monday, he had a much different reaction during an interview on Westwood One Radio. Apparently, Brady was so upset with his performance in Buffalo that it ruined his flight home. 

"Yeah, I mean, the flight home [on Sunday] sucked. The night of sleep sucked," Brady said, via NBC Sports Boston. "You watch the film, and that sucks, and then you just lick your wounds, and you get up and you try to do better the next week."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tom-brady-explains-why-the-flight-home-from-buffalo-sucked-after-the-patriots-win-over-bills/

Sounds about right. He had a terrible game. How many times have we dared say it?

1 hour ago, Roch Jim said:

yeah, as many of you have said, he did suck. Yet we didn't sack him, and while he did throw 1 pick, he didn't make killing mistakes that cost his team. I love Josh, but I can't say the same. I believe Josh will learn, and grow, from games like this. But as much as we  denigrate Brady, we still can't beat him---yet.

Even if we did beat him now, it matters little at this point. You cant reverse everything he accomplished or the entire past generation of Pats-Bills. All that matters is that it is almost over and there is a chance for a new dynamic.

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Said it before the season and Sunday reaffirmed what I thought. Brady is almost done. I think by 12/22 when we play them again, the entire league will know what we think. This is Tom’s last season, and it isn’t ending in a Super Bowl. 

Not a chance.

I still haven’t heard Brady or anyone on the Pats admit that the Bills have a great defense. It’s all about them not playing well.

All that has been on the news in the last couple days is how great the Patriots defense is.  Not much about the Bills. Can we argue the Bills D is as good??  I think so. 

The Pats made a Allen look like a rookie. The Bills made the greatest of all time look like a rookie. Why no props from the media???

But suppose it doesn’t matter.  Gotta win. 

• Like (+1) 3