Tom Brady explains why the flight home from Buffalo 'sucked' after the Patriots' win over Bills

HOUSE

Although Brady spent some time celebrating the win on social media Monday, he had a much different reaction during an interview on Westwood One Radio. Apparently, Brady was so upset with his performance in Buffalo that it ruined his flight home. 

"Yeah, I mean, the flight home [on Sunday] sucked. The night of sleep sucked," Brady said, via NBC Sports Boston. "You watch the film, and that sucks, and then you just lick your wounds, and you get up and you try to do better the next week."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tom-brady-explains-why-the-flight-home-from-buffalo-sucked-after-the-patriots-win-over-bills/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

well to shamelessly quote myself from 5 hours ago:

"fact is Tom looked in the mirror Sunday and saw an old man and he's more focused on that than anything else.  He's giving credit in the form of innuendo but at the end of the day he's scared and not of getting hurt but falling down to the point the team either flounders or looks a different direction, remember this is the guy that said "I'm going to play until i'm 45" and he meant it, and that won't be as a backup.

now his ego, HGH, health science diet, protection from the league (in however form you choose to answer) and D will motivate him to drive on but he's a man that's now facing his inner demons and it genuinely bothers him; how he's perceived in this league means everything to him.

now - things will be alright in Pats*** land as they get the Deadskins next so their facade will continue but it's only masking the inevitable, if he has to throw the ball that many times with no/little running game and stronger teams on the backside of their schedule could be a tougher run than they had last year."

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Although Brady spent some time celebrating the win on social media Monday, he had a much different reaction during an interview on Westwood One Radio. Apparently, Brady was so upset with his performance in Buffalo that it ruined his flight home. 

"Yeah, I mean, the flight home [on Sunday] sucked. The night of sleep sucked," Brady said, via NBC Sports Boston. "You watch the film, and that sucks, and then you just lick your wounds, and you get up and you try to do better the next week."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tom-brady-explains-why-the-flight-home-from-buffalo-sucked-after-the-patriots-win-over-bills/

Guess what Tom? Its pretty much sucked every game since McD took over...3 TDs and 5 INTs in those games.

Its gonna suck again in week 16 too...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 7

"I am trying to be realistic about how I felt out there with how the game was going and our rhythm. I am just dealing with a lot of different emotions, the ups and downs, the mental grind of the game, the physical grind of the game. It's a lot of mixed emotions."

• Like (+1) 1

He sucked what?

• Haha (+1) 5

Not sure about you guys but he is looking old to me. You could see signs late in the season last year. Has trouble with the long out pattern.

Doesn't seem to move well rolling out or stepping up in the pocket.

Reminds me of Brett Farves last year.....

Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Not sure about you guys but he is looking old to me. You could see signs late in the season last year. Has trouble with the long out pattern.

Agreed. Completely different QB now. Still dangerous from his knowledge but not the same as he used to be. 

Makes me wonder what BB will do when TB hangs them up. 

8 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

How much longer is he going to want to face these damn McDermott defenses twice a year

30 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Lucky for him...nobody gave him a illegal head to head hit

• Like (+1) 2