Cold Front Report: Claims Zay almost traded before season, and on trade block now

Alphadawg7

36 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Patsies...... they took Bodine for a 6th maybe peg them for a 5th  ;)

I’ve said it before, Zay is a fit in NE.  Coming out of college he was very good at the kind of short routes NE runs, but not much else.  Recently, however, NE has been dialing in on WRs who are good at contested catches too. He’s not all that good at that, but he’s still a fit there and would have a place on their depth chart. 

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Foster got sent to the practice squad and came back with a vengence......

Might be a motivation thing

Could be, and that worries me too. If not getting drafted, practice squaded, cut, everything that happened to him last year only provided him with short-term motivation such that they had to bury him with the 3s this year in camp to try to re-motivate this year, then I’m not sure I want to be relying on Foster either. All for giving Duke a shot though. 

I’d Trade him for Rashard Higgins straight up.

Bills would most likely only get a 5th round for him. I like Higgins.

Or Bills Trade Zay and 6th round

to

Miami for, Preston Williams 

Edited by 1ZAYDAY1

Bills could do better at Zay's spot, but they could do worse too.  A trade would be good for me at this point.  I'm tired of folks seeing ghosts.  Whatever he does will be wrong or exaggerated for effect.  I'm ready for a new whipping post. This one is played out like color rush jerseys.

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Zay Jones for Kenyon Drake.

That will really enhance Miami's tanking escapades.

The heck we gonna do with kenyon drake? I thought everyone here loves Motor and wants to give him as many touches as possible?

The tweet from Zays mom a month ago was so oddly specific with pictures of Sammy Watkins and Robert Woods on other teams that this would make sense that he was on the block at the end of training camp.

I hope they can get something for him at this point I'm done with him he doesn't bring anything to the table he can't even catch balls cleanly on easy routes.. I'm ready to give Duke a chance

59 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Reallllly? Wow didn’t know that. He’s also like 2nd in the league in receptions and an ex-WR. My point stands.

Well then don't list him as a reason they wouldn't be interested in a different position.  Therefore if they would trade a WR for Zay and a pick it wouldn't involve Waller.