Cold Front Report: Claims Zay almost traded before season, and on trade block now

Alphadawg7

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

This would be a yes for me I actually now feel bad saying it

Trade for what you can get

Foster gets the deep shots

Bring up Duke

Can you trust Foster to step in though? Last year yes yes we know but this year he’s been either hurt or buried on the depth chart. 

12 minutes ago, Reader said:

You were so close Alpha!!! So close to being prophetic on here! I know it is hard to tell on a message board and easy to misconstrue words, but I am 100% genuine with being very impressed with your previous analysis on this matter.

Thanks, and appreciate the comments :)

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Can you trust Foster to step in though? Last year yes yes we know but this year he’s been either hurt or buried on the depth chart. 

Yeah I think Foster is the biggest mystery and disappointment of the season.  Especially without any clear answers on why he is not really involved much even when he has been healthy.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Iamkrgr said:

We're going to get nothing for him. Likely going to get cut. I don't see him having any trade value. Too bad because we could use a long rangy WR type. 

Maybe we move him in a deal for AJ Green but even then I don't see a fit unless we give up a decent pick as well. 

Image result for skeptical gif
Edited by HOUSE

Just now, John from Riverside said:

He is buried because the WR roster is better......but yes I absolutely would make the moves I mentioned.

I wonder what trade value Zay actually has

It is better at the top because of Brown and Beasley but Foster was also behind guys like Zay and Roberts all camp. Operating on the widely held assumption that “Zay sucks,” why is that?

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Cold Front Report is about as reliable as a Rodan sighting (I like saying that ?).

Interesting. So you’re familiar with these guys? (Serious question, as I said I am not familiar with this particular source.)

I see they have a twitter account but it looks like they primarily just live-tweet the games.

Just now, JoPar_v2 said:

Interesting. So you’re familiar with these guys? (Serious question, as I said I am not familiar with this particular source.)

I see they have a twitter account but it looks like they primarily just live-tweet the games.

They are just more internet hacks who have about as much insight as you or me. No disrespect to the OP.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

It is better at the top because of Brown and Beasley but Foster was also behind guys like Zay and Roberts all camp. Operating on the widely held assumption that “Zay sucks,” why is that?

Foster got sent to the practice squad and came back with a vengence......

Might be a motivation thing