Cold Front Report: Claims Zay almost traded before season, and on trade block now

Alphadawg7

20 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This came out last week and a mod sent it to me via direct message as well as a handful of other posters.  Didn't see them get posted here, but found this interesting.  One thing that stood out to me is that this seems to coincide around the time that Zay's parents got all crazy on twitter.  Maybe Zay found out through his agent that a deal was close and thats why his parents were upset?  

Honestly I don't know how accurate this story is as I don't follow the Cold Front to know how credible they are.  But it is interesting the timeline fits for when his parents got weird on social media.  

You were so close Alpha!!! So close to being prophetic on here! I know it is hard to tell on a message board and easy to misconstrue words, but I am 100% genuine with being very impressed with your previous analysis on this matter.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Where there’s smoke....

On the other hand, it’s tough to get anything good for a guy who is not gonna catch 60 plus percent of what’s thrown to him. His value is plummeting at  this point, not surprised if we just cut him at the end of the season.  He has become a bit of a failure as it were. Maybe the jets or Miami.... ? wish him well, hope he’s saved some money.

Go Bills!!!

10 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And the more he’s unproductive, the more teams realize that the Bills can’t just hang onto him because they need the roster spot for someone who is productive. So I don’t think we’re getting anything unless he suddenly explodes and has a great game. 

The longer he plays, the more he demonstrates he can't catch, the less we get in trade value.

Wish we got rid of him before the season.

I doubt they trade him before the bye week. The thing that keeps Zay here IMO is he's smarter than their other receivers and he knows all the positions and at time as we've seen in the past he has to help guys get lined up. But if I'm him I'd welcome a trade.