Nick Easley signed to PS

Alphadawg7

I can't wait until everyone's dream of Duke coming up comes true followed by a game where he has two targets and one catch for four yards which will then inevitably be followed up with over half this board imploding and screaming, "Why did they even bother bringing him up?!" The way he's talked up on this board would make you think he's the second coming of Jerry Rice. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Nick Easley is back, signed to the PS.  

One cant help but wonder if this was a move because they plan to activate Duke off the PS?  Just pure speculation, but one can hope :)

Or because they released Veasy? If no WR was released I would think it meant something. 

2 hours ago, blacklabel said:

I can't wait until everyone's dream of Duke coming up comes true followed by a game where he has two targets and one catch for four yards which will then inevitably be followed up with over half this board imploding and screaming, "Why did they even bother bringing him up?!" The way he's talked up on this board would make you think he's the second coming of Jerry Rice. 

Exactly. This year's Brandon Reilly, or Da'rick Rogers..

• Like (+1) 2

Easley is a Beasley-like slot receiver.  He's a little bigger, but his strength is not in his athleticism, but in his precise route running and short area quickness to get open, and his sure handedness.  Eventually, it would be good to have him on the roster to back up Beasley, and maybe even replace him when Beasley decides to hang up his cleats.

Edited by TigerJ